Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Guzman

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Bush

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

KSig44

Sep 21, 2001
I am seriously torn here. Yes this is political but let's just stay to the topics. This isn't a democrat thread and they don't need comment on here.

Last edited:
Louie is the ONLY bonified Patriot in the race. He gave up a safe Congressional seat (75% red) to run against the RINOs to keep Texas safe. Ken Paxton HAS done some good things and we see those. It is what we don't see that is of concern.

So with Guzman, I went to her website last night to read on her positions and the only two I could come away certain on is boarder security and backing the blue. No other mention on other issues from what I saw. That is concerning to me about her. Not many people know who you are you need to be more open on positions.

So with Guzman, I went to her website last night to read on her positions and the only two I could come away certain on is boarder security and backing the blue. No other mention on other issues from what I saw. That is concerning to me about her. Not many people know who you are you need to be more open on positions.

Check this out....

Check this out....

Really not much different than her ads. She adds pro life in this and that is the only difference.

What about election integrity? You say you will confront the Biden administration but on what? Everything? Something's? What Things? She is vague, I guess most politicians are but at least with Paxton you know he has done these things. The legal issues he has hanging over him is the concern or he would be my vote. Maybe I should default to Gohmert but there is too much of a Kay Bailey vibe there and I don't like that. And I will NEVER vote for another Bush. She has lots of support but is it because of her or is it a anti-Paxton vote purely? If you don't really know her that could be dangerous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT