ADVERTISEMENT

Sad news.. AY lost one of it's own.. Ag in Circle C

2th_doc

Gold Member
Jul 18, 2008
austin
I'm sad to report that Ag in Circle C passed away ystrdy morning..
(I see that he recently changed his AY identity to Buda Ag)
He turned 60 yrs of age last month.

Details are scant, but i know he was at home and apparently asleep.. presumably natural cause.
Many of you know that he graciously printed the Aggieyell Cookbooks in '09 and '15.

Bill grew up in Houston and played LB at (correction) Bellaire High..

He IS damn proud to be an Aggie, wore maroon frequently and proudly, and attended many games at Kyle Field.

Bill is Class of '85.. my next door neighbor was his roommate during senior year.
The widow is a close friend of my wife and of course both families are close..
a framed photo of those two ladies along with neighbor Lisa is in my wife's room at memory care in Buda.

By coincidence, he and his family moved to Circle C a few houses down (unwittingly) from that roommate I mentioned,
only to realize a few weeks later that they're neighbors at a summer party hosted by the latter!

Bill and his family were also patients in my dental practice for 20 years.
He leaves behind Gina and 2 daughters, the older of whom has been my daughter's friend since 1st grade.
No word yet on funeral arrangements.. I will update as info becomes available.

Bill was a good guy.. loved fishing and did multiple trips to the Amazon and Mexico (?) with AY fishing guru Ron Speed..
Bill was a very talented and devoted cook, liked a good bourbon and loved him some Heineken beer.

By chance I saw and chatted with him last Wednesday at a Buda restaurant.. he seemed fine, had lost weight but looked good.
He was working at Cabela's selling firearms.. I told him I would pop in soon to get a new handgun.

Ag in Circle C loved this AY community and got my son (Class of '13) and me involved two decades ago..
RIP Bill Totah, Class of '85.

(Respectfully submitted at 12:12 pm on the 12th of July)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News