ADVERTISEMENT

Rittenhouse not guilty

Here is the way this deal works. If those people would take their arms and defend their property and goods the riot would come to a screeching halt.

Case in point. James Byrd was shot and drug in Jasper, Tx.. All the race hustlers like Al and Jesse showed up for a big time. They got told that was not the way the deal worked in Jasper, Tx.. Nary a shot was fired.

Two of the three were convicted of murder and executed. One of them testified on the other two and is now doing life without parole.

While I don’t disagree, don’t hang what’s about to happen on something as broad as the “world”.

the world didn’t make jurors fear for their lives or have to consider that their city could be destroyed if they get the verdict “wrong”.

No, it’s a messed up world. What we have seen and are about to see is a sample of this world.

I would say society, but the entire thing is inhabited by a bunch of shit.

Reactions: ski4me
Just looking at all the people standing around the courthouse holding up all their protest signs, don't any of these motherfvckers work? Oh, I forgot, they're living on government handouts.
STOP.

Just looking at all the people standing around the courthouse holding up all their protest signs, don't any of these motherfvckers work? Oh, I forgot, they're living on government handouts.
You know that for sure do you or do you believe that because they believe something different than you.

Someone needs to work to allow them time to do their thing. Look at it as a contribution.

You know that for sure do you or do you believe that because they believe something different than you.
I think the pictures speak for themselves. It is a workweek right? And if they believe something different than I do, that's their right. But that trial should have never happened anyway, there was more than enough evidence to drop those charges. That can't be disputed.

victory-tastes-like-victory.gif

I guess you just can't handle the truth, can you?
No idea what your talking about. The verdict is what it is. Your comment about the protesters is your opinion. You guys that want to mix the verdict results with your personal social commentary risk getting the thread moved.

I watched what I could of the trial including the videos which seemed to be the main prosecution evidence. I wish he wasn't in that situation or hadn't had to shoot them but the jury made the right decision from what I saw from the evidence and the jury instructions.

The state's case was weak. Hopefully no more unrest comes from this, but i'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: MSCAg1997
Well if the police would have kept the rioters from destroying private property in the first place you wouldn't need citizens to defend this property on their own. Hope the national guard is out in force cracking skulls if protestors go sideways and the rioters move from marching up and down the street with their blowhorns yapping at observers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT