ADVERTISEMENT

only in Brandon's America...

The whole "Brandon" thing is so stupid. It's an ironic example of morons thinking they're clever, which is not surprising on a thread started by Rooster and with a sh!t ton of darterbury likes. Belligerent ignorance is viewed with pride in their circles. They think their snarky dick comments that thinly mask their racism are clever and endearing.
I don't know how Joe Biden sucking makes anyone racist.

Joe Biden does kinda suck as a president, but that's unrelated to your snarky racism. But you already knew that, you disingenuous child.

Look up the story about the illegal from south America and how he walked across the border, we ask him where he would like to go . We tax payers paid for his flight to Florida where when he got off the plane and went to a man's house and killed him. We tax payers paid for the travel for a hit man. He was not vaccinated.
Can’t believe that fvcker wasn’t vaccinated.

The whole "Brandon" thing is so stupid. It's an ironic example of morons thinking they're clever, which is not surprising on a thread started by Rooster and with a sh!t ton of darterbury likes. Belligerent ignorance is viewed with pride in their circles. They think their snarky dick comments that thinly mask their racism are clever and endearing.
What the ever loving fvck does race have to do with your dumb ass President being an unmitigated disaster? Stop. Race has nothing to do with the shitty policy of democrats running things. The whole “Brandon thing” is just indicative of the fact that the policies you are hoping for are being rejected. Joe Biden sucks by every measure and I hope and pray our enemies do not decide to attack us or our ally’s during this time of weakness and feckless leadership. I suspect the next 3 years will be devastating geopolitically for the globe.

It's funny how the left continues to throw the word "racist" around in an attempt to shut down anything they don't agree with or can't argue against. And the more they do it, the less effective it becomes.

Reactions: wick and slgilmore
My buddy lives on his 2200 acre ranch in Bracketville. He has game cameras set out. DAILY. DAILY he texts pics of groups of 4-5 illegals captured on his game cameras walking across his ranch. This is only his ranch of 2200 acres. There are hundreds of square miles on other ranches where this same thing is being repeated daily. I know most of you realize it’s a big problem. How some like Cheeky, RedshirtAg, chandler, etc. think it’s not a problem is what is concerning. I’d like to know why you think it’s ok for them to be here illegally, trespass across his property, tear up his fences, steal his game cameras, not pay taxes, bring over disease, cost millions in tax payer dollars, waste thousands of hours of law enforcement who could otherwise be enforcing other laws and helping people who need help. We know these illegals are mules for drugs and are trafficking little girls by the hundreds. etc., etc., etc., Why is that ok? One of you bleeding heart, morally superior, vastly intelligent liberals please explain to me why all of this is ok.
Thank you. Well said.

Race only matters to racist’s…..nuff said !

Last edited:
Quite possibly the quickest way to make people quit listening your your line of "reasoning" is to call people morons and stupid while labeling what they say "snarky dick comments." Not to mention that sort of rhetoric usually comes from someone with no answer to the original premise.

First, yes, darterbury is an ignorant racist. I've seen him post on here for years, and there is no doubt in my mind. Some of you are taking it personally, as if pointing out one ignorant person somehow means that all conservatives are grouped together that way. That's not the case. With darterbury, however, it is, plain and simple. I've mentioned this numerous times over the years, and he has never even bothered to deny it. He just responds with a snarky comment, as if an inept president of the opposition party somehow validates his cultural beliefs.

One might also point out that if you have a picture of a rebel flag in your avatar, you might be sending out a certain signal as you rush to his defense. On top of that, if Willie Nelson is also in the picture, you might be missing a healthy dose of irony, because Willie Nelson is a Democrat, abhors racism, and wouldn't be associated with that ridiculous symbol of a failed slaveholding republic.

• Love
Reactions: BDB99
Lol. I was wondering when the first “oh yeah, well you’re racist!!” bomb would appear. Predictable.

Can’t believe that fvcker wasn’t vaccinated.
There are some on here who don't have a problem with murder or breaking our immigration law but find it morally wrong to not be vaccinated. If we fly from Mexico to the US you have to show proof of vaccination, if you walk across the border we will put you on a plane without proof of vaccination or even without id.

You wackaddoodles obsessed with illegal alien activity probably didn’t consider that these aren’t people walking across border, walking past the Border Patrol, and getting on planes with tickets purchased by the POTUS.

They were detained and released by Homeland Security. The USA is aware of them. They are free to travel in the country as they await some court date or other appointment.

Keep in mind, the USA keeps their passport, government ID (from country of origin), and many of their belongings. They are released with whatever paper document and TSA will allow this document to fly.

While you may want all people to be immediately deported, the USA doesn’t work that way. Do you want these people detained at the border (where you can criticize the POTUS; also it’s illegal detain people indefinitely w/o grounds; and there’s limited space—mostly the limited space) or left homeless outside the detention facility?

Does it make sense to allow people to stay with family and friends as they wait to meet with the USA again? Is it okay that their family or friends or NGOs pay to have them travel to a decent destination where they will be cared for?

This is nothing new. New to you, yes. So everyone calm down and read something better than whatever click-bait right wing media outlet you adore.
Total bullshit. Try to move to New Zealand.

The flights occurred during previous administrations, including the Trump administration, when detention facilities for illegal aliens were packed.

*yawn*
None there now, right cheeky? There’s no catch and detain policy so they just walk on in.

It's funny how the left continues to throw the word "racist" around in an attempt to shut down anything they don't agree with or can't argue against. And the more they do it, the less effective it becomes.
This is more than obvious. They shut down debate by becoming unhinged. We have some on here.

Last edited:
Reactions: darterbury
First, yes, darterbury is an ignorant racist. I've seen him post on here for years, and there is no doubt in my mind. Some of you are taking it personally, as if pointing out one ignorant person somehow means that all conservatives are grouped together that way. That's not the case. With darterbury, however, it is, plain and simple. I've mentioned this numerous times over the years, and he has never even bothered to deny it. He just responds with a snarky comment, as if an inept president of the opposition party somehow validates his cultural beliefs.

One might also point out that if you have a picture of a rebel flag in your avatar, you might be sending out a certain signal as you rush to his defense. On top of that, if Willie Nelson is also in the picture, you might be missing a healthy dose of irony, because Willie Nelson is a Democrat, abhors racism, and wouldn't be associated with that ridiculous symbol of a failed slaveholding republic.
You are a weird triggered dude and I suspect you sir are a racist who sees race in EVERYTHING. I’m sure you love CRT

I often become bored & dismayed with minutia. If anyone scrapes away all the nonsense, it's difficult to dispute 2 million (or whatever figure you'd like to plug into the equation) illegal immigrants have come across our Southern border in the last year or so. These people are generally illiterate, have no job skills, resources or otherwise contributing values. Now if you're forming a baseline thought of 'humanitarianism' then be intellectually honest. We can disagree philosophically. But any country who cannot or refuses to defend its national borders is a country in decline. The speed of the decline is reflected in who's in office

So that is why the DOW is crashing?
Libs love to bring up the "fact" that Dem presidents have great economic policies. They then begin to conflate "great economies" with a good GDP. Completely ignoring the simple fact that Democratic spending bills (which are nearly always the case for the "great" economic Dem presidents) flood a market, get nothing done, drastically increase inflation and stagflation, increase unemployment, etc...

but, but... we have good GDP tho

Libs love to bring up the "fact" that Dem presidents have great economic policies. They then begin to conflate "great economies" with a good GDP. Completely ignoring the simple fact that Democratic spending bills (which are nearly always the case for the "great" economic Dem presidents) flood a market, get nothing done, drastically increase inflation and stagflation, increase unemployment, etc...

but, but... we have good GDP tho
-Carter Economy - No need to talk about, it was junk
-Clinton economy - Tail end of Reaganomics coupled with the tech boom that just happened and wasn't created by a president and a Gingrich house that curtailed spending. We won't talk about the housing bubble which the poor lending policies started under his watch But take credit for that surplus Billy
-Obama economy - coming off the "great recession" which was fueled by that housing bubble (thanks Billy) a blind person could have seen growth. But in the mold of FDR, too much spending leads to a slow growth and another social program (affordable care act or Obamacare) leads to employers watching hours and full time workers to the point the amount of people working two part times jobs explode so those same employers can avoid mandatory health care for those over 30 hours.
-Biden economy - more junk than Carters. trillions in spending will get us out of inflation. Only Paul Krugman is stupid enough to agree.

You are a weird triggered dude and I suspect you sir are a racist who sees race in EVERYTHING. I’m sure you love CRT
"failed slaveholding republic." I have a Confederate flag decal on the back window of 2 (maybe 3) of our farm trucks. Tractor windows, who knows, who's counting? Also, and typically, there are the de rigeour gun racks to compliment the 'Stars & Bars.. The Confederate flag has a great deal of historical and cultural significance/meaning for me and countless other millions in our part of the world. You're are shallow beyond description to think it represents a "failed slaveholding republic." And like so many liberals, you just seem unhappy. Try this, get you some; la joie de vivre

Reactions: 86aggie
"failed slaveholding republic." I have a Confederate flag decal on the back window of 2 (maybe 3) of our farm trucks. Tractor windows, who knows, who's counting? Also, and typically, there are the de rigeour gun racks to compliment the 'Stars & Bars.. The Confederate flag has a great deal of historical and cultural significance/meaning for me and countless other millions in our part of the world. You're are shallow beyond description to think it represents a "failed slaveholding republic." And like so many liberals, you just seem unhappy. Try this, get you some; la joie de vivre
BDB99 agrees with you. His post was to liberals

Here is footage of some of these flights and one guy says the secret part out loud.

You wackaddoodles obsessed with illegal alien activity probably didn’t consider that these aren’t people walking across border, walking past the Border Patrol, and getting on planes with tickets purchased by the POTUS.

They were detained and released by Homeland Security. The USA is aware of them. They are free to travel in the country as they await some court date or other appointment.

Keep in mind, the USA keeps their passport, government ID (from country of origin), and many of their belongings. They are released with whatever paper document and TSA will allow this document to fly.

While you may want all people to be immediately deported, the USA doesn’t work that way. Do you want these people detained at the border (where you can criticize the POTUS; also it’s illegal detain people indefinitely w/o grounds; and there’s limited space—mostly the limited space) or left homeless outside the detention facility?

Does it make sense to allow people to stay with family and friends as they wait to meet with the USA again? Is it okay that their family or friends or NGOs pay to have them travel to a decent destination where they will be cared for?

This is nothing new. New to you, yes. So everyone calm down and read something better than whatever click-bait right wing media outlet you adore.
in my book they can stay on the other side of the3 river until they can come into this country legally no ifs and or but.

I’d like our “progressive” posters to take a minute and have a glance into the future of their party:

26yo california man (identifies as a woman) with prior violent convictions is sentenced to a female juvenile correctional facility for sexually assaulting a 10yo female.

Reactions: darterbury and wick
I’d like our “progressive” posters to take a minute and have a glance into the future of their party:

26yo california man (identifies as a woman) with prior violent convictions is sentenced to a female juvenile correctional facility for sexually assaulting a 10yo female.
This cretin just got a vacation. I’m sure the liberals on here are cheering him on.

He Deserves a dirt nap.

Reactions: darterbury and wick
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT