ADVERTISEMENT

My Key Stats of the Game

KeithDB

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
In this mostly boring lackluster effort game, here are my key stats.

• Texas A&M got 1 sacks. ACU defense got four sacks. Their defense was four times more effective at sacking our QB. That's mostly yet another commentary on how much our offensive line completely, totally, sucks out large. We lead the nation in tackles for losses. Today against this lame opponent we had six TFLs. Our opponent equaled that with six.

• 43 rushes for 175 yards, 4.1 yards per carry. Pathetic. ACU averages giving up over 200 yards per game. We couldn't even do what half the teams that play them do. Did I mention that our offensive line sucks out large?

• Play of the Game? Really wanted to give it to Moose's beyond impossible one handed catch and then hurdling a tackler. Alas, I can't because the Aggies got zero points on the drive. However, Moose still wins it with the 49 yard TD catch on a perfect strike from Henderson to break open a 17-7 game. Moose finishes with 4 catches for 104 yards, accounting for nearly a quarter of our total offense.

• Henderson 16/23 for 260 yards and 2 TDs. Pretty good for the pressure he was consistently under. I refuse to penalize him for the "pick six."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News