ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan Shooter thoughts

charles3ct

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2006
It is sometimes hard to get into the mind of some of these kids - This one however had more red flags than a NASCAR race on a icy track.

So the parents got called down to the school earlier that day to address their son's issues - They all knew about the writings and drawings he made about killing the other kids in school.

My son made a off hand comment in his class about homeless people and said that if we were communist like China we would just kill all of them Well that freaked his teacher out that a student would say such a thing and all the alarms went off - They searched his locker and backpack and then called me down to the school. They wanted him to be interviewed by a psychologist and called on in. I said fine as I knew they were wasting their time. Her review - He was just fine and the school over reacted. Positive outcome out of it - He now is on the debate team and won his first debate !

So... how did they allow this kid to stay in school without searching his locker and backpack with those comments not only made but wrote them down in a notebook? - and there were kids that did not attend class that day based on his social media post. I think his parents bear a lot of responsibility here and the school bears just about as much. I know if I had just bought my son a gun and got called to the school for this, my first question to him would be where is the gun?

They all failed - The Parents, the school and yeah I would add in the kids that saw what he posted online and were scared enough to stay home but did not alert authorities. And kids are now dead because of their failures.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News