ADVERTISEMENT

Marco's pain is over

MPython43

Known Member
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2002
Austin, TX
I went to bed last night hoping Marco would already be posting this morning about his current condition. I'm still hopeful he will be giving us an update sooner than later. I did want to pass on some of the most recent info, however, because our buddy and his family need ALOT of prayers at the moment.

2iqec92.png

Update:
I'm just leaving the hospital after a quick visit. Marco is currently surrounded by loved ones. He is being admitted into hospice care, and although they are saying he will not leave the hospital, I'm sure Marco is planning on getting moved back into his man cave sooner than later.

If you have his direct contact info, the family is requesting that no calls or messages are sent their way for the time being. A thread like this or his Facebook profile would probably be the best venue to communicate your love and support at the moment, that they can appreciate later when it's possible.

A cool story from this morning:

If you've followed Marco's blog, you are probably aware of his best friends Pete and Omar. Things moved fast this morning when Marco was moved to the breathing machine, and Omar is playing in a PGA tournament this weekend so he was not able to scramble to get over to St Davids as he would want to. Right as Pete arrived to Marco's hospital room, while a doctor was in the middle of giving Marco some instruction, Omar popped onto the TV in Marco's room to give a featured swing tip due to his recent PGA club pro championship win. There is a picture I'm sure you will all see soon enough of Marco looking right over the doctors head at the TV, completely ignoring the instruction, to fully absorb Omar's swing tip and appreciate the fact that all 3 of them got to share the room in spite of Omar's distance.

Saturday Lunchtime Update:

Nita read Marco all of your love from this thread and he is VERY appreciative. She sent over this picture and requested that it be posted.

13yxkh.jpg

Monday evening update:

2cfpo4j.png

Wednesday morning update:

WxX30J.png

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews