ADVERTISEMENT

Just Can’t Get Over The Hump

BLUMPKINATOR DONG

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2018
Texas
We’ve played many MANY games like today throughout the years and just have never have been able to capitalize on ANY of them. Today everything was up for grabs “again” in our conference. We had it, was even in the drivers seat after having a 7 point lead at halftime and an interception on our opponent’s side of the field to start the third quarter. TOTALLY in the driver’s seat…. But inevitably shit the bed “again”. Why? Because we again got OUT COACHED!

In 2011 we had the most talented team on paper we had in years. Had a top 10 matchup with Ok State at Kyle Field with a 17-3 halftime lead and what happened? We got out coached and shit the bed in the second half. Ok State goes on to win the Big 12 and we ended up having a 6-6 season that year. Who knows what would’ve happened if we won that day. 🤷‍♂️

In 2012 we lose to both Florida and LSU at Kyle Field with Superman playing QB. We had the lead going into halftime on BOTH of those games. What happens? We got out coached. If we just win ONE of those games we play for a National Championship against Notre Dame and more than likely win it all that year.

In 2016 it was early November and we had one loss to Alabama but still totally in control of our season. All we had to do was win out the last three games. We even got ranked 4th in the very first ever college football playoff rankings. Win out and we more than likely get in the playoff in the 4th spot but NOPE! We go to Miss State and lose to a team that was barely .500 in conference. Again out coached.

These are only 4 examples of the MANY games played throughout the years that we had right in our hands to take control of our destiny but somehow fvck ourselves out of victory from again getting out coached.

Today you ONLY lose this game if you get out coached in the second half. We had these dudes on the ropes! We had a lead, we got a turnover to start the third quarter, and we still lose AT home in front of an ELECTRIC Kyle Field to the WORST SABAN team in the last 14 years! The sips beat these guys by 10 AT their place with less talent than us. There’s no more excuses for this BULLSHIT! We have a 90 million dollar man. He recruits lights out but can’t get it done on the field. We are in year SIX… there’s no more excuses for this bullshit. Next year we will be in year 7, I’m willing to bet there will be an excuse then as well. What about year 8, probably another excuse… Year 9? I guess we will see. I know I sound like a little bitch here but like everyone just tired of losing these types of games from the SAME freaking reasons when they are SO winnable! 90 MILLION dollars and getting “out coached”…. No excuse! GIGEM Ags. 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: BoxsterBoy72
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News