ADVERTISEMENT

Just a few thoughts for you to kick around

Mark Passwaters

Staff
Dec 4, 2003
1) They'll never admit it, but some of the firings today were due to paying off Jimbo.
2) I don't think Moose Muhammad starts if the season begins today. I'm not sure he'll even be here in the fall. Remember what I keep saying about being on board.
3) The starting offensive line, if I had to guess, is currently Zuhn/Bisontis/Faaiu/Reed-Adams/Crownover.
4) I think they'll get Houston receiver Sam Brown. I'm not sure about Keandre Lambert-Smith.
5) The defensive front of Stewart/Turner/Hicks/Scourton is going to be extremely Fing nasty.
6) Terrence Brooks is in the portal. Son of Wrecking Crew and 3 INTs at Texas or not, I don't see A&M going after him. They like what they have at corner and I get the sense they really want to see Dezz Ricks out there.
7) They really do need two receivers. REALLY. But I really like Cyrus Allen all the same. If they can find a way to redshirt Jabre Barber, I would not cry.
8) Solomon DeShields was brought in to start next to Taurean York, but Daymion Sanford probably won't go quietly.
9) I think this may be the deepest team Buzz has had at A&M, but they still need another shooter at the least. A bigger big would also help. Unfortunately, I expect Oregon State transfer Jordan Pope to commit to Texas tomorrow.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News