ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Jalen Hale Commitment at 1ctrl 2 est today Updated

courtneyfaye

Staff
Apr 23, 2008

Longview, TX, Rivals100 four-star WR Jalen Hale will be committing today at 1 Central 2est.
C576CE54-608C-4554-AD80-8D8AE05D84F7.jpeg

I was texting with Hale last night and he was preparing for today aka getting his hair done late into the evening…priorities right?

Despite what you may be hearing the three programs that have been trending down the stretch for Hale are Alabama, Texas and Texas A&M. He has taken officials to all three, with the Aggies receiving the last one this past weekend hosting Miami. Hale also took officials throughout the summer to USC and Georgia.

Prayer, pros and cons list is what Hale is doing today up until an hour before announcement and at that time will decide and an hour later announce.

Hale’s relationship with receivers coach Dameyune Craig and former high school teammate Haynes King has been big throughout his recruitment. King not starting now—could that impact things? Not sure, but we will see.

“I got a good relationship with all of their coaches,” Hale said. “What stands out about Coach Craig is he's gonna tell you the real, he's not gonna lie to you, he's straight up. Jimbo Fisher, he's just a cool coach. Just his personality and his character, it's real cool."

⬇️
⬇️
⬇️
🏈 If you are looking to sponsor any segments I do - social Spotlight, The podcast mark and I do, interviews one-on-one with top prospects, Where are they now, Friday Flashback (and If you have any segment ideas/anything you want to see more of also email me) shoot me an email courtneyfayeroland@gmail.com

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News