ADVERTISEMENT

I feel like a #humblebrag is in order

AggieTabi

Known Member
Gold Member
Apr 6, 2007
I feel like the Ags decided to wait until I actually went to the DeathStar to put on a dominant performance, so I’m feeling a bit special. 😂

Seriously though, I MAY be the Aggie Football Nostradamus as well. I audibly called two major plays, and one significant stat out on Saturday.
1. I called our Pick 6 as the Hogs we’re getting set.
2. I later called Ainias’ punt return to the house while it was in the air.
* after I called Ainias’ return, the lady in front of me (Ricki), took notice, like “My God, how did you know this stuff?!?” We spent the rest of the game fist bumping and giggling, so it was a fun experience all around.
3. Not as impressive: but I noticed they hadn’t penalized the Hogs once, a few minutes into the 3rd quarter. That’s when I had a feeling they would make it through the entire game unpenalized. (But I didn’t verbalize that).

Here’s hoping my “sports feelings” stay active and effective throughout the rest of the season. And especially that they’re all pro-Aggie.

So…I said all of that to say this, how many of y’all get “sports feelings”. About a win, or a particular play, that come true? Is it simply noticing a momentum shift? Or something more?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News