ADVERTISEMENT

HCQ

Congrats to the media for their lies that probably helped to kill a lot of people for lack of exploring this as an option. Orange man bad.....but not as bad as a lying media. Makes you wonder what else they have lied about....election outcome maybe?

Congrats to the media for their lies that probably helped to kill a lot of people for lack of exploring this as an option. Orange man bad.....but not as bad as a lying media. Makes you wonder what else they have lied about....election outcome maybe?
LmakzY3EnC92r8rxg43Br4VN7EK86DivWVVZN5yGbDlgv7jrobXK99nEE4YLqA_mLhj2qF_m74KA4wu2f7KjbJIMylI_lNksof4PfAdQVrbxaHSynyfpMQ

i know i'm just a 2th doctor and it's embarrassing when a fake doctor is smarter than the medical experts on this site,
but maybe some of you aholes are ready to suck my snake.
400,000 American families unnecessarily shattered
Observational study only. 255 patients. No control group. Not exactly scientific. Anecdotal that would need further study of a much larger sample and a control group. And I don't see any of the authors having M.D. behind their names, so we can't suck their snakes. Maybe it's true, and if so, fantastic. Everyone still needs to get vaccinated so we can get this crap behind us.

Last edited:
Facebook, google, Twitter and every democrat governor who banned the usage or information about HCQ should be sued and imprisoned. Their hatred of Trump killed people. The pharmacist who refused to dispense it should be doxxed and tar and feathered
Totally with you…..all of the above should be held accountable for every life that was lost due to downplaying or banning this treatment

Observational study only. 255 patients. No control group. Not exactly scientific. Anecdotal that would need further study of a much larger sample and a control group. And I don't see any of the authors having M.D. behind their names, so we can't suck their snakes.
I am not smart enough to research this study and know if it is legitimate or not, I have only heard anecdotal stories from multiple MD's that HCQ helped...and that may or may not be true I don't know.....what I do know for sure is that this drug was immediately discounted by the media and others simply because Trump said it "showed promising results" or something like that. Simply ridiculous. Governors banned it simply because of Trump.

EDIT: Seems Governors didn't ban it, I was mistaken on that....rest of my point still stands. This drug became a hot button issue simply out of opposition to anything Trump.

Last edited:
I am not smart enough to research this study and know if it is legitimate or not, I have only heard anecdotal stories from multiple MD's that HCQ helped...and that may or may not be true I don't know.....what I do know for sure is that this drug was immediately discounted by the media and others simply because Trump said it "showed promising results" or something like that. Simply ridiculous. Governors banned it simply because of Trump.
So Trump was the problem.

I hope it is true. And I read the abstract of the study in under 1 minute.

saw medical experts warning CDC of increase of myocarditis in teens following their covid vaccines although they cautioned that the two are not linked. just that those getting jabbed for no scientific reason are now experiencing expanded heart muscle compared to kids that didn't get the shot.

Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) to reach a 24-hour crisis center, text MHA to 741741, call 911, or go to the nearest emergency room. Find a local MHA affiliate who can provide services. Find a therapist.

Ad hominem

Reactions: rrdog
saw medical experts warning CDC of increase of myocarditis in teens following their covid vaccines although they cautioned that the two are not linked. just that those getting jabbed for no scientific reason are now experiencing expanded heart muscle compared to kids that didn't get the shot.
Millions of teens have now been vaccinated and there are less than a dozen with myocarditis. Needs to be looked at, but it does NOT mean they have myocarditis from the vaccination. It's a standard question that is asked of anyone who has a medical problem, have you been vaccinated?

It could be they have it just because of any other reason. Every year this is a far larger population of HS boys who upon required testing for sports have myocarditis, arrhythmias, and other heart conditions.

My teen sons wanted to get the vaccination as soon as possible. Kudos to them. Now, they have enlarged brains (according to them), but I've been dealing with that since they were 12-13. If I could vaccinate them for that, I would, but it's only cured by falling on their face a couple of times, looking and mom & dad, and having that epiphany that mom & dad were telling them the truth the entire time.

Some topics will never die. There was a global effort to discredit HCQ in order to make Trump look bad. That’s why no country in Europe used the obvious HCQ cure and instead let their populations die unnecessarily. They should all be jailed, or tarred and feathered. Didn’t any National leader promote the use to save his people? Wasn’t anyone enlightened enough to do that? Oh wait, Brazil’s great President took that bold step. It really worked well there. Too bad the global medical and scientific community were so biased against Trump.

Reactions: bioaggie
Ok I actually read the report.......In the data set they are using, 78% of the patients died? 255 patients on vents, 201 died.

224 them were given just HCQ so a big chunk of them died.
Now the interesting thing 37 of them were given HCQ and AZM in a high does but half of them died also.

Its just too small of a data set to figure anything out. Why pick such a small data set in such a specific period of time? I would hope the survival rate for people who ends up on ventilators is a lot higher than what this shows?

Last edited:
Reactions: Agswag12
what’s easier to believe, that small data set studies often contradict one another even though the larger numbers for combined studies continue to trend in the same direction — or that there was an international conspiracy to make stable genius leader look dumb?

jesus fücking christ.

my grandpappy smoked two packs a day and lived to a hundred!

make sure and light up after you floss.

Millions of teens have now been vaccinated and there are less than a dozen with myocarditis. Needs to be looked at, but it does NOT mean they have myocarditis from the vaccination. It's a standard question that is asked of anyone who has a medical problem, have you been vaccinated?

It could be they have it just because of any other reason. Every year this is a far larger population of HS boys who upon required testing for sports have myocarditis, arrhythmias, and other heart conditions.

My teen sons wanted to get the vaccination as soon as possible. Kudos to them. Now, they have enlarged brains (according to them), but I've been dealing with that since they were 12-13. If I could vaccinate them for that, I would, but it's only cured by falling on their face a couple of times, looking and mom & dad, and having that epiphany that mom & dad were telling them the truth the entire time.
My almost 11 year old granddaughter: "I'm not getting a shot."
Her mom: "It'll make your boobs grow sooner."
Granddaughter: "Sign me up."

Observational study only. 255 patients. No control group. Not exactly scientific. Anecdotal that would need further study of a much larger sample and a control group. And I don't see any of the authors having M.D. behind their names, so we can't suck their snakes. Maybe it's true, and if so, fantastic. Everyone still needs to get vaccinated and we need to get this crap behind us.
I would be very careful and not align with the those that killed this early on as being useless, harmful and not scientific. Some chickens come home late.. .

Reactions: Corps M.D.
My almost 11 year old granddaughter: "I'm not getting a shot."
Her mom: "It'll make your boobs grow sooner."
Granddaughter: "Sign me up."
Let us know how that turns out, lol. No Rule #1, as I don't want to register with the state ever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT