ADVERTISEMENT

Haiti

Yeah, I just disagree. I think Russia and/or China are putting their social media disinformation campaigns to sinister use in third world countries.
Ok, then just say that from the beginning instead of pretending to be "genuinely curious" or whatever.

For certain, they are not getting here without paying one of the cartels for safe passage. The misinformation about what will happen when they get here might be coming from more than one place, but the cartels are the only ones directly benefiting monetarily.

Reactions: Dean Mortimer
Ok, then just say that from the beginning instead of pretending to be "genuinely curious" or whatever.

For certain, they are not getting here without paying one of the cartels for safe passage. The misinformation about what will happen when they get here might be coming from more than one place, but the cartels are the only ones directly benefiting monetarily.
How can I say that from the beginning? Nobody would have replied, so there would be nothing to disagree with. I AM genuinely interested in what is happening in Haiti, because I genuinely think there is some darker shit going on under the surface, and I'm curious to read any thoughtful responses.

Last edited:
Biden campaigned on a completely open border and said he hoped our southern border would be stormed by immigrants from all over and we are seeing it. It’s that simple. A few weeks ago he came out and said he would not return Haitian immigrants and you are now seeing it. The cartels are trafficking humans at a larger clip than ever due to Biden’s policies. That’s why they are all showing up in one place. Del Rio is the chosen place for the cartels. It’s really pretty simple and predictable and will only get worse as our government has declined our sovereignty with no borders. Get ready as it’s only gonna get worse. It’s what people voted for. Enjoy
Disagree that we were told we would have an open border. The Democrats know the American people domnot support that so they always say they support strong border controls. On Biden’s first week, he rescinded the effective “stay in Mexico” policy Trump negotiated. He also suspended dems also put in their March legislation cash benefits would include illegals and asylum seekers.
Instead of formerly announcing an open border, he put up green lights.

How can I say that from the beginning? Nobody would have replied, so there would be nothing to disagree with. I AM genuinely in what is happening in Haiti, because I genuinely think there is some darker shit going on under the surface.
Regardless of these deeper sinister forces, we could stop them from entering. The word would quickly get back to the next potential wave and it would stop. That’s our choice to accommodate the situation.

"The cartels are the only ones directly benefitting monetarily."

That's why I'm so curious about this. Someone else is going to indirectly (or perhaps directly) benefit monetarily.

Yeah, I know. That link is two months old. *sorry, that assassination was two months ago

I think it's more of a "the black guys are the gunmen at the Nightowl coffee shop" scenario from L.A. Confidential. That's why I started this thread...out of curiosity to see if anyone else has taken an interest in the strange happenings related to Haiti.

Yeah, I know. That link is two months old. *sorry, that assassination was two months ago

I think it's more of a "the black guys are the gunmen at the Nightowl coffee shop" scenario from L.A. Confidential. That's why I started this thread...out of curiosity to see if anyone else has taken an interest in the strange happenings related to Haiti.
OK, but from your initial post "Their president was assassinated a few months ago, and we still don't know who was ultimately behind it."

The links discuss all the evidence, names, arrests, and relevant information released to date. Of course, one can choose to not believe it and deem it a cover up by whomever they want to blame.

There are also articles about China trying to help Caribbean countries (natural disaster relief, trade, etc) you could use to build a theory.

People, companies, governments, religious figures using Social Media to influence others is certainly not new. In this case, the social media activity driving the Haitians to the border seems to be from the haitian community and is part fact and much fiction (typical of even innocuous social media posts).

Reactions: oldag1980
Why are you thinking it's Russia or China when we have extended our sphere of influence there for years. The Clintons stole millions from the country and we continuously involve ourselves in their politics. Their President wasn't playing ball with our new admin and the CIA, which he was very vocal about before he was offed.

I'm in the pocket that we did it to install a puppet. As for the immigrants, that could be Russia or China, but I doubt it. The folks just saw the writing on the wall and wanted to GTFO before it gets much worse.
I live in the Rio Grande Valley and know border agents. We have open border and have invited the whole world to come through the Mexican border. The illegal immigrants are coming from all over the world and the vast majority are put on buses and airplanes then sent throughout the US. They are then asked to show up for a immigration court date but never do. The whole policy is a joke.

Reactions: BDB99
How many people have already stopped talking about the complete F up in Afghanistan and are now focused on the border crisis again?

Reactions: darterbury
I live in the Rio Grande Valley and know border agents. We have open border and have invited the whole world to come through the Mexican border. The illegal immigrants are coming from all over the world and the vast majority are put on buses and airplanes then sent throughout the US. They are then asked to show up for a immigration court date but never do. The whole policy is a joke.
The backlog on those court dates are 3 years deep, surely everyone will try their best to remember to show up on their date.

When I asked why there was a border crisis, I was talking about the influx of Haitian refugees. I'm still trying to figure that one out.

When I asked why Trump was able to politicize it to his benefit, I suppose I underestimated the racism and lack of empathy in this country.

When I asked why it was being used against Biden, well, I already knew the answer, and it's not going to change. it is what it is, but I was honestly just hoping for some more insight into Haiti from this thread.
To provide some other thoughts on the Haiti issue, I'm sure it's possible that China or Russia are helping facilitate the illegal immigration for a lot of the Haitians coming from 3rd party countries. China and Russia are always using all sorts of means to hurt the US and destabilize our country. This could be by electronic means or paying Haitian or even US activists to help organize the large groups off Haitians to cross at one time. But IMO the biggest motivator is that the current administration has an open border policy that invites people from any country to come here illegally. These mass illegal immigration groups were very much reduced in the later years of the Trump administration.

”Roughly 13,000 of the migrants recently encountered in Del Rio were processed under U.S. immigration laws and allowed to have a hearing before a judge, including 3,000 who were sent to detention centers, according to DHS data. An estimated 8,000 returned to Mexico voluntarily, while another 4,000 remain in U.S. custody awaiting expulsion or release.”

Do you think there’s thousands of Haitians hitting up Del Rio coffee shops talking about current events?
Dude ....they were being sent out of Del Rio to different parts of the US. This is happening everyday on the Mexican border.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT