ADVERTISEMENT

For the Ags taking ivermectin as a Covid preventative:

I don't know, I'm pretty healthy and I've had 3 Pfizer injections. I had my semi-annual PCP visit yesterday, he's an Ag '76 BTW, he said all it takes for people to want the vaccine is to visit someone in the hospital for Covid. 400 million doses have been given in the US and the results are:

Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine, but this does not mean the vaccine caused these deaths. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine. There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented.

Mathematically you are way more likely to get Covid than you are to die from the vaccine. And for some strange reason I'd rather listen to my doctor than some random guy on the internet.
Here’s another Doctor who might disagree.

Reactions: darterbury
Again just to clarify it wasnt for covid either though…… seems like a click baity title to me (and yes I agree saying joe Rogan taking horse dewormer instead of ivermectin is also click baity…I don’t like click bait titles)
Did you even read the article? It was published by the NIH (National Institute of Health, a government agency). It is the furthest thing from “click bait”.

Ivermectin is an anti-viral. It was discovered in 1975 and approved in 80 or 81. There is no questioning its safety or effectiveness against many different viruses INCLUDING Covid-19. It won a Nobel prize in 2015. There are 15+ studies proving its effectiveness in Covid in addition to tons of empirical evidence from all over the world.

I am surprised you aren’t dead from drinking radiator fluid (Some people also call it horse water or sometimes just water).

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocksolid
Here’s one straight from the horse’s mouth. NIH produced a list of the drugs approved for treating Covid. NIH produced, check out the second drug listed as recent as July 2021. Hint: it’s Ivermectin just passed number 1 Remdesivir. Note the adverse event list until you get to Ivermectin. You can see Ivermectin’s safety profile there as well. Huge difference and one is super cheap effective and safe. It’s not cheap and it doesn’t fit the narrative.

Last edited:
Reactions: BDB99
Did you even read the article? It was published by the NIH (National Institute of Health, a government agency). It is the furthest thing from “click bait”.

Ivermectin is an anti-viral. It was discovered in 1975 and approved in 80 or 81. There is no questioning its safety or effectiveness against many different viruses INCLUDING Covid-19. It won a Nobel prize in 2015. There are 15+ studies proving its effectiveness in Covid in addition to tons of empirical evidence from all over the world.

I am surprised you aren’t dead from drinking radiator fluid (Some people also call it horse water or sometimes just water).

I did read the article and I still think the title is click baity…it has a noble prize for helping treat river blindness which has nothing to do with covid 19. So including it in the title is misleading or at minimum not needed.

as for the NIH table that is just listing any drugs used or under evaluation for use in covid. However ivermectin, which for clarity is officially an anti parasitic drug, and the NIH does not endorse its use.

table 2c evaluates the studies that led them to that conclusion.

I don't know, I'm pretty healthy and I've had 3 Pfizer injections. I had my semi-annual PCP visit yesterday, he's an Ag '76 BTW, he said all it takes for people to want the vaccine is to visit someone in the hospital for Covid. 400 million doses have been given in the US and the results are:

Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine, but this does not mean the vaccine caused these deaths. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine. There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented.

Mathematically you are way more likely to get Covid than you are to die from the vaccine. And for some strange reason I'd rather listen to my doctor than some random guy on the internet.
70% of the deaths happening in England now are from people fully vaxed. Not arguing people shouldn’t be vaccinated just pointing it out

Reactions: BDB99
I did read the article and I still think the title is click baity…it has a noble prize for helping treat river blindness which has nothing to do with covid 19. So including it in the title is misleading or at minimum not needed.

as for the NIH table that is just listing any drugs used or under evaluation for use in covid. However ivermectin, which for clarity is officially an anti parasitic drug, and the NIH does not endorse its use.

table 2c evaluates the studies that led them to that conclusion.

So you clearly didn’t read it. It didn’t win the Nobel prize for treating “river blindness” and the NIH doesn’t endorse any drug. They did however show that in multiple studies Ivermectim was extremely effective against Covid. Why are you fighting against these facts?

Reactions: Rocksolid and BDB99
They are finally admitting the Covid shot effective percent is to keep you out of hospital. It does not keep you from getting covid or from spreading Covid. It is less effective than the flu shot.
Stop calling it a vaccine. It's not a vaccine .

Reactions: darterbury
So you clearly didn’t read it. It didn’t win the Nobel prize for treating “river blindness” and the NIH doesn’t endorse any drug. They did however show that in multiple studies Ivermectim was extremely effective against Covid. Why are you fighting against these facts?
Ok sooooo what did it win a noble prize for?

also could you go to the nih page for ivermectin and tell me what they say?

Ok sooooo what did it win a noble prize for?

also could you go to the nih page for ivermectin and tell me what they say?

They say don’t take Ivermectin because Merck is coming out with a pill to treat COVID that will have Ivermectin in it and sell it for $90 a dose instead of the 34 cents a dose it was a year ago, and Fauci and Congress and CDC will get their honorariums.

They say don’t take Ivermectin because Merck is coming out with a pill to treat COVID that will have Ivermectin in it and sell it for $90 a dose instead of the 34 cents a dose it was a year ago, and Fauci and Congress and CDC will get their honorariums.

haha glad this board has so many medicinal chemistry phds.

70% of the deaths happening in England now are from people fully vaxed. Not arguing people shouldn’t be vaccinated just pointing it out
It’s a Facebook anti vax thing that got deleted for misinformation. It ignores the logic that if you vaccinate 100% of the population, 100% of the vaccinated will die.

In the UK death rate per unvaccinated is 8.38 per 100k.
Vaccinated death rate is 1.93 per 100k.

So you are 430% more likely to die if not vaccinated by those stats.

It’s the first drug in 60 years that won the Nobel Prize (And it wasn’t for its use in horses).

On a side note ivermectin has been working way better than the Metronidazole I was using before for my rosacea. Weird how a horse dewormer/anti-parasitic is working on an inflammatory disorder.

Reactions: clayber
Sad to see licensed medical professionals not having to face consequences for spreading false information.
This is what gets me. If I was just some lemming who only listened to the media and didn’t think for myself I would have been pissed my dermatologist prescribed it.

It’s so weird how we vilified a drug that has so many uses. We don’t take ibuprofen just for headaches. It’s an anti inflammatory and fever reducer. We don’t take aspirin just for mild pain, but to reduce blood pressure and help with cardiovascular disease.

What motive is there is denigrating a drug with proven anti-viral properties and really any and all proposed therapeutic treatments? Follow the money and you have your answer.

This is what gets me. If I was just some lemming who only listened to the media and didn’t think for myself I would have been pissed my dermatologist prescribed it.

It’s so weird how we vilified a drug that has so many uses. We don’t take ibuprofen just for headaches. It’s an anti inflammatory and fever reducer. We don’t take aspirin just for mild pain, but to reduce blood pressure and help with cardiovascular disease.

What motive is there is denigrating a drug with proven anti-viral properties and really any and all proposed therapeutic treatments? Follow the money and you have your answer.
Politics and money. Look at all the money Pfizer doles out to politicians and media outlets. Then look at all the politicians that have a vested interest (stocks ) of Pfizer and you have your answer. That and it is an actual therapeutic for a virus that the government narrative has been to take a flu shot for as the only answer and there you have it. There is no convincing people at this point and honestly who cares. I’m confident in the information I’ve gathered at this point for anyone close to me that gets infected. It’s all out there if people are interested but those that watch CNN won’t pay attention to it. That’s not all bad by the way

Hone

Honest question, are you against the vaccine?

Hone

Honest question, are you against the vaccine?
Nope got a double jab of Pfizer in April, after having it last March. I’m against silencing any possible solution and trying to put eggs in one basket. When you do that you are only stifling progress not promoting it.

The biggest mistake we made vaccine related is not getting it out to everyone before the end of May and asking people to stop social distancing/masking once they got the Jab. Telling people to keep doing those things helped speed along the adaptation and made the vaccine leaky.

Of the CDC kept their position and fought against the pseudoscience of Biden and Cuomo (the top two saying you still had to mask/social distance after the vax) instead of retracting it in mid-April we’d have been better off with delta. Most people would have built broad spectrum natural immunity by exposure without even knowing it.

Kibda funny, and sad, how they are now realizing that colloidal **** up. Hell even Australia has announced after the second jab to get exposed.

The vaccines were a therapeutic stop gap not an end game solution and we dropped the ball badly. Should have been to buy us tile to get more natural immunity and develop therapeutic cocktails like what Merek and others have put together, which make way more sense in fighting an aerosol respiratory virus.

Reactions: pharm11
Not sure I’m following what this study proves. Not my opinion just reading the analysis on a few of these :

It say for a healthy individual it is no better than a placebo.

For patients with severe Covid there is no difference in mortality rate.

In one of the studies of IVM was associated with a higher mortality rate.

Dude stop getting news from Facebook. Merck makes ivermectin but the COVID drug has zero in it.

"Molnupiravir is a derivative of a nucleotide that, predictably, interferes with the RNA replication of the virus. While Ivermectin does also have a defined mechanism of action, BUT it’s against ion channels found in parasites,”

Last edited:
Reactions: pharm11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT