ADVERTISEMENT

Elko said something recently and gets a response from the Horns

geb

Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Me, not Elko—My hate for the horns has not diminished at all since my time at A&M from ‘85-89 and I think will likely grow even stronger in the next 2 decades,..let’s get this party started.

Elko said in his latest press conference:

“We’re one of the flagship programs in this state. If you’re one of those programs, there is a certain relationship that you need to have with the high schools in this state. Part of that is being the resources to the high school coaches.” “That’s part of being one of the premier programs in your own state. To me, that’s what you have to do. … This is what we believe Texas A&M football should be about moving forward.

OB mod responds with,

Finally, I was texting with a team source on Thursday about the comments that Texas A&M coach Mike Elko made on Wednesday about A&M being the flagship university in the state of Texas. His response? "He's just needs to say his prayers and thank God that we didn't want any of his players because they have starters that would have bailed on the "flagship" in a heartbeat if we sent the signal for them to."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News