ADVERTISEMENT

Dallas County back under mask mandate

Neither of us believe that.
Of course not. I’m pointing out the absurdity of this mandate. It’s not about protecting anybody from any thing and you know that too. Everybody is still free to mask up with the mask of their choice. Most if the citizens do need them.

Of course not. I’m pointing out the absurdity of this mandate. It’s not about protecting anybody from any thing and you know that too. Everybody is still free to mask up with the mask of their choice. Most if the citizens do need them.
I don't think it's some nefarious plot, if that's what you mean.

Show me one peer reviewed study that masks especially all the bs T-shirt masks stop any virus. CDC please stand up and show us your so called science

Absurdity of a mandate is less absurd over people crying over wearing a mask in public.

Next thing you know people will cry afoul when forced to wear any clothing in public!?!?!?!?!

Reactions: Tom_100
Well, yeah, but that was under the assumption people would use it.

Im sorry you thought the mere existence of a vaccine was enough.

Do you need a pamphlet?

To be fair, that’s sure as hell what the media and politicians were pushing. I still think everyone that is able ought to get the shot but damn, you guys that act like anyone questioning the effectiveness and safety of the shot are idiots, are incredibly nauseating.

To be fair, that’s sure as hell what the media and politicians were pushing. I still think everyone that is able ought to get the shot but damn, you guys that act like anyone questioning the effectiveness and safety of the shot are idiots, are incredibly nauseating.
Do you even read AY?

Funny that JAMA also released a peer reviewed study on the HARMS of wearing a mask but was pressured to “amend” the study.
The damn mask mandates are nothing more than a symbol of fear.
And I DO know an awful lot about all levels of respiratory protection.

I think masks work because they do
funny that Dems in power who say the same thing don't actually wear masks in private. Obama's b-day bash showed hundred of influential democrats dancing and partying into the night with no masks on. We know Gavin Newsome does the same thing along with countless other examples. Why don't they follow their own rules? And why does my kid who is not at risk have to wear a mask all day in school?

funny that Dems in power who say the same thing don't actually wear masks in private. Obama's b-day bash showed hundred of influential democrats dancing and partying into the night with no masks on. We know Gavin Newsome does the same thing along with countless other examples. Why don't they follow their own rules? And why does my kid who is not at risk have to wear a mask all day in school?
THIS

I think the person they quoted who lives near the Obamas summarized it best...

'This has really been overblown, they're following all the safety precautions, people are going to sporting events that are bigger than this, this is going to be safe, this is a sophisticated, vaccinated crowd and this is just about optics it's not about safety,'

Reactions: RogueAggie
People of your persuasion also think being born with a penis doesn’t necessarily mean you’re male, so your definition of “science” excludes biology, so you can be safely ignored.
Yeah, no one thinks that. Sex and gender are two different things but you know that.

Sex is usually categorized as female or male but there is variation in the biological attributes that comprise sex and how those attributes are expressed. Gender refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviours, expressions and identities of girls, women, boys, men, and gender diverse people.

Sex is usually categorized as female or male but there is variation in the biological attributes that comprise sex and how those attributes are expressed. Gender refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviours, expressions and identities of girls, women, boys, men, and gender diverse people.
Mental illness does not discriminate.

Since we're talking mask efficacy, this is a good read.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT