ADVERTISEMENT

COVID Vaccine

Not planning on it, already had the rona, so far we know it gives false HIV positive tests, and sterilizes women. I'm guessing there's more to come on the side effects

Not planning on it, already had the rona, so far we know it gives false HIV positive tests, and sterilizes women. I'm guessing there's more to come on the side effects
Dude. Don’t be that guy. You know damn well that wasn’t this vaccine. That’s like saying you’re not going to take Tylenol because you heard ibuprofen made someone sick.

Dude. Don’t be that guy. You know damn well that wasn’t this vaccine. That’s like saying you’re not going to take Tylenol because you heard ibuprofen made someone sick.
If you don't have a headache are you taking tylenol? As far as which vaccine? They all followed the same path with the same agents, are you suggesting that miraculously one won't give the same side effects as the other?

If you don't have a headache are you taking tylenol? As far as which vaccine? They all followed the same path with the same agents, are you suggesting that miraculously one won't give the same side effects as the other?
Not even close to accurate. Not the same agents, not the same path. Please read up on the different vaccines before making these statements.

if it helps - the Moderna and Pfizer are similar vaccines. The rest use all kinds of different technologies, HIV fragmentation being the one you referenced where they took pieces of the HIV virus and piggybacked the COVID spoke protein.

yes. I am telling you the side effects are different. 100% that’s what I’m telling you.

Masks will be the new norm in our lifetime. You may choose to not wear yours at some point but it's another piece of wardrobe some will always put on.

I've had some pretty serious reactions to several shots. (Flu, tetanus. some antibiotics, and others)

I pretty much don't get shots anymore. Haven't had one of any kind in probably 12-15 years.

Will not get this vaccination.

Reactions: txag1979
Masks will be the new norm in our lifetime. You may choose to not wear yours at some point but it's another piece of wardrobe some will always put on.

Quite ironic that after 9/11/01 there was a broad push around the U.S. to get Burkas and Niqabs prohibited due to identification purposes, and probably because they made many non-Muslims very uncomfortable and in some cases frightful.

Now the U.S. is looking at requiring everyone to cover their face in public.

I am back working in a high school so I will likely take it since if I contracted the virus, it might not be a good outcome. I do not have a GP right now so I need to figure out what the risks are somehow.

If people did take it, it would likely contribute significantly to combatting this. Friend who got COVID recently, said it was tough and almost had to be hospitalized. He did loose 15 lbs and a month later still has energy issues. He was told he should be protected about 6 months. He was down about 3 weeks. Right now, in this county, we have less than 5 ICU beds available and 60% or higher are COVID cases.

Once covid is no longer considered a novel virus, things will go back to normal. I don’t see masks being worn long term except by the few who are really high risk and choose to do so.

Reactions: Corse Hock
Once covid is no longer considered a novel virus, things will go back to normal. I don’t see masks being worn long term except by the few who are really high risk and choose to do so.

We have morons wearing masks while driving alone in a car and walking around outside by themselves

These masks are going to be around for a long time.

Man that scares me that otherwise smart people won’t take the vaccine. makes me fear this isn’t going away any time soon
Why do you care if someone doesn’t take it? If you take it, you’re supposedly immune, only those that don’t take the vaccine are at risk. Let those that want it, take it, those that don’t can take the risk. I wouldn’t say those that take it are smarter than those that don’t.

We have morons wearing masks while driving alone in a car and walking around outside by themselves

I think this thing eventually settles into a yearly seasonal thing similar to influenza. It will still be out there but eventually most will either have been exposed naturally or will have been vaccinated. Then it’s just another virus and once daily focus is gone most people will stop wearing masks.

But I do agree about the morons wearing masks while completely alone. You’ll always have some who just can’t achieve a reasonable middle ground.

Reactions: Lukeag
Most of us young rather healthy people won’t even have to make the decision for about a year, we are way down the priority list. I don’t have very strong feelings either way and am not in a hurry to get it.....what I worry about is when they start asking to see your papers that you have taken it to get in to places. Ticketmaster is already considering it.

I feel bad for those people. The type of folks that have never once taken any sort of risk in their lives and are content to shuffle between their mundane government jobs, Wheel of Fortune and the Jim Lehrer News Hour.

You guys so as you must but I will be in line to get this puppy. You guys wear your mask and avoid people until the cows come home. That may be a long time given so many of you are not getting it. I was in the military and was shot up for world wide deployment so if it was going to kill me with all the shit I have in my veins I would have been dead years ago. Works fine lasts a long time.

Last edited:
I have read about the vaccines and I will eagerly receive the vaccine. I think I am getting the Moderna product although I would be very happy with the Pfizer vaccine. The Novavax vaccine is interesting and I would like to see more data on that vaccine.

Reactions: will_da_beast
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT