ADVERTISEMENT

Bye Bye NFL

Back in 2007 or so Yahoo had a forum called the Vine. For a while there was fair discussion back and forth. Then came the 2008 election and the first of the left assault. Before long anyone on the right was immediately addressed as a ‘knuckle dragging Neanderthal‘ or similar ad-hominem shout down ... til we all shut up!

I left the site. Don’t even know if it exists anymore! But one thing I learned is that I will never again ‘just shut up’. Especially when it’s in defense of our President whose only real ‘fault’ is doing what he said he would do.

So Texasguyto, stay. I like your fight.

Back in 2007 or so Yahoo had a forum called the Vine. For a while there was fair discussion back and forth. Then came the 2008 election and the first of the left assault. Before long anyone on the right was immediately addressed as a ‘knuckle dragging Neanderthal‘ or similar ad-hominem shout down ... til we all shut up!

I left the site. Don’t even know if it exists anymore! But one thing I learned is that I will never again ‘just shut up’. Especially when it’s in defense of our President whose only real ‘fault’ is doing what he said he would do.

So Texasguyto, stay. I like your fight.
Everyone and I mean everyone is going to have to pick a side. We are going to go through a reckoning as a country and as a world.
I’m leaving this site but I’m ready to fight for what’s right and will be there to do it always.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT