ADVERTISEMENT

Bought a Meta Quest/ Oculus 2…

Aggiesandastros

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2004
and if you’ve never tried one of these devices, it’s a complete and total mind fvck.

The feeling of actually being in zero gravity while navigating a space station is very strange.

Was sweating my balls off after going 3 rounds in the ring with some poor bastard I viciously beat.

The Golf game? Is absolutely incredible. Plays so realistic that my real life slice is perfectly executed in this game. There’s a shot analyzer that shows me that I’m not closing the face of the club. Turns out I’m not rotating my torso enough. It’s really crazy

I’ve played a lot of 1st person shooters and this is unlike anything I’ve ever seen. You have to actually hold the shotgun with two hands or you’ll drop it. You have to actually pump the rounds out of the chamber after firing, and then you have to manually reload the rounds. With heavy machine guns you have to actually feed the belt, lock it down, and physically slide the hammer back before it’ll fire. Actually pulling the pin on grenades before physically throwing them…it’s crazy shit

Then there’s the football game….its a nfl qb simulation and it’s amazing. That’s pretty much all I can say about it. Its fvckin amazing

Before you ask…I spent $250 on the oculus. The games are about $10-$30 each. Plus there’s a lotta free shit to check out. So far, there’s zero buyers remorse. It’s completely blown my mind what it can do. I had to return a WW1 bi-plane dogfighting game because it gave me instantaneous motion sickness, lol. Flat out couldn’t play it without getting nauseous. The sports games are fvckin legit, though. Who else has one of these beauties?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News