ADVERTISEMENT

Bedtime Story #5…. I Think

MichaelWard2022

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2022
Before moving to the beach we lived in Fruit Cove, Florida a small community northwest of St. Augustine.

We moved into a brand new development and soon met our neighbors.

One of the families we met the dad (Jon) was the senior pastor of a local Christian Church and he and his wife had three sons pretty close in age to my three children.

Years ago my son (who is now grown ) said something to me about Mr. Jon had taken his sons to an exorcism years ago…. I’m like …what did you say?

So he repeated it but I just didn’t think that he was correct or maybe it was just an exaggeration on the kids part from along time ago.

So last year I happened to see Pastor Jon and told him what my son had told me and I asked him politely if this was true.

He said no… no it wasn’t, what your son is speaking of is something that happened when our boys were teenagers.

He told me that he had an understanding with his sons, if they ever drank too much or maybe smoked some pot they could call him anytime day or night with no questions asked he’d come get them and drive them home never wanting them to drive impaired.

So one night Jon got that dreaded call and has to get out of bed and go pickup his boys that had too much to drink or smoke at a condo in a very exclusive area called Ponte Vedra Beach.

It’s a gated community where this condo was so I’m not even sure how he got in but he finds his way to this plush condominium and knocks on the door.

When the door opens Jon says he see kids all over this condo in different levels of consciousness and sees two of his sons that are awake but he immediately feels a “darkness” he tells me.

I didn’t realize at first the kind of darkness he was speaking of. He was speaking of a demonic darkness.

He now see’s his youngest son isn’t awake and tells his other two sons to get their brother up and get him in the car.

At this point a young boy who’s condo it apparently was comes right up to Jon and gets in his face and starts yelling and screaming at him asking him who he is and his boys aren’t going anywhere.

Jon said he looked this kid in his eyes and said something to the effect of I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ and there was a bit more that he said but I just can’t remember the rest.

After Jon said this in plain sight of all of the kids at this party who were awake, this kid just gets quiet and walks away real slowly and sits down.

One minute this kid is about to fight Jon … he’s loud and animated and very aggressive then once Jon said that to him he just walks away slowly and sits down and doesn’t speak.

Here comes the good part….

Jon walks over to the kid and in a soft calm voice asked the kid (who’s name was like Steve or something… sorry I can’t remember) what’s your name?

This kid who had just been out of control says in a calm voice a name no one had ever heard?
None of his friends had ever heard him speak this name… it was a Greek name Jon said.

I asked Jon what does this mean? He said this young man was demonic and he gave me his Greek name…

Now I’m more confused than ever… I’m like Greek name … explain this to me Jon?

He said there are demonic families and this family’s lineage happened to be Greek… this kid having been rebuked in the name of Jesus Christ was telling the truth… he was giving Jon his real name.

Jon said a lot or most demonic families are Greek or Latin… this young man happened to be from a Greek family.

Jon said he got his boys out of there and he was sure this was the incident my son was speaking of.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News