ADVERTISEMENT

AYers Christmas Charity **A Special Recipient**

AggieTabi

Known Member
Gold Member
Apr 6, 2007
Hey y’all!

Since the last time we checked in with Mark, his family (ALL of them!) have had significant, additional medical expenses.
Mark, Arie, and Cody have all been battling through ailments (including a stint or two in the hospital), and the inevitable financial burdens that follow. Mark has gone from interviewing coaches, STRAIGHT to the hospital to be with his wife on one occasion that I know of. He’s burning the candle at both ends, and I don’t think everyone realizes just how much he’s sacrificed to get us all the “hot takes” we can’t get enough of.

Christmas, as we know, can be a tough time of year, but it’s made even more difficult when financial woes mount to steal the joy of the season.

So, in the spirit of the season, would y’all please join me in blessing our own Beloved Passwaters family? Remind Mark that his efforts are appreciated, and that we are happy to help him. I am by no means an expert at fundraising, so I decided to revive the GoFundMe from earlier this year, and see where it goes.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/captain-...heet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News