ADVERTISEMENT

ATM @ SCar to start 2014

I say you're going to run out of smack gas by June if you're already starting this early.
happy.r191677.gif

I saw on SEC.COM the game will be on the SEC Network, I hope Comcast picks up the SEC Network or I will be mad...I really think this will be a great game to see.

How do you guys see your defense being for the opener, with all the suspensions? Were any of those kids being counted on to contribute?

This is NOT a flame. Serious question, as I don't know much about your returners this year.

We don't need a defense. You guys will though.

Originally posted by Birdiecock:

Originally posted by Mark93:
We don't need a defense. You guys will though.
That's pretty funny. Good one.
Good thing it's not being played at Kyle Field,
I hear that's a tough place to get a win.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

UF 20 - 17 @ aTm
(but maybe they'll be better now, without Johnny $ignature)
wink.r191677.gif

chomp
chomp

Although we are predicted to do a lot of good things this year, we certainly do not need to start talking about beating down you Aggies. We may end up being a really good team but a lot of unknown issues yet.

You guys might consider bringing in some gamecock basketball players to defend our receiving core. We have some length my friends.

You guys might consider bringing in some gamecock basketball players to defend our receiving core. We have some length my friends.
to bad that freshman QB wont be able to get it to them.

Originally posted by pecock1:
to bad that freshman QB wont be able to get it to them.
Are you referring to the 5 star freshman QB? The top rated QB in the nation coming out of high school last year? I don't recall Sumlin naming him the starter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT