ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone remember KeithDb reporting that Trump's lawyer said he could assassinate a political rival?

thesassman

Known Member
Gold Member
Jan 10, 2005
I sure do. He selectively edited the exchange of course. Here is the full exchange:

Pan: Could a president order SEAL Team Six to assassinate a political rival? That’s an official act, an order to SEAL Team Six?

John Sauer: He would have to be and would speedily be impeached and convicted before the criminal prosecution.

Pan: But if he weren’t ... there would be no criminal prosecution, no criminal liability for that?

Sauer: Chief Justice’s opinion in Marbury against Madison ... and the Impeachment Judgment Clause all clearly presuppose what the Founders were concerned about ...

Pan: I asked you a yes or no question. Could a president who ordered SEAL Team Six to assassinate a political rival who was not impeached, would he be subject to criminal prosecution?

Sauer: If he were impeached and convicted first.

Pan: So your answer is ... no.

Sauer: It is a qualified yes.

It's getting really old catching @KeithDB in manipulation of the truth aka lies. The judge is the husband of a well connected Democrat political hack in DC. Who could have guessed that?

Hey @KeithDB , I am sure you agree with the nonsense that SCOTUS judge Clarence Thomas should recuse himself of any cases involved Trump because his wife is politically active as a Republican.

What do you say about the spouses of democratic operatives presiding over the cases involved Trump?

Do you agree that any judge who has a politically active spouse should be recused from any political cases?

I can hear the political dissonance from his defense already.....

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News