ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone having trouble getting a Global Entry appointment?

Tailgate Ag

Known Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
My wife and I got our renewal automatically approved within two days. Both my kids were told they had to schedule an appointment, probably do today five years ago. It’s been six months with nothing available so we tried the option upon returning to the country last weekend but that didn’t work out.

With no prospects of an appointment and my oldest headed back to College Station soon, I tried AppointmentScanner.com for about $30 Sunday night. By Monday I had both of them appointments, and then by Tuesday I actually rescheduled both of them for this week. As of late yesterday they have both already completed their interviews. It flat out works.

So I still have 3 1/2 weeks left on it. If anyone wants to send me their text number and preferred airport(s) for interview, I can let you use it for a couple days. On Sunday night I saw on the gov page that Austin had some appointments that anyone could just go grab, but most airports seem like they never have anything open.

Turns out appointments are always becoming available, but they’re usually gone within 30 seconds of posting, at least for DFW. The average person has almost a 0% chance of lucking into logging in the exact time one opens. I have had 81 DFW slots show up since Monday morning. So you need to stay logged into the https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov/ site and be ready to click about three buttons and you’ll get an appointment pretty quickly.

Once you get one scheduled let me know so that anyone else can use it, because it needs to be one at a time because things happen so quickly that even the email option is worthless.

It’s sad that the government is so inept that it has to come to this, but this company found a way that actually works to get an appointment. Don’t worry I won’t be texting you to see if you park diagonally in your driveway, I’ll only resell your number to the auto warranty people.

Link if you want to buy it yourself

Reactions: rustyo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News