ADVERTISEMENT

Any of you work for companies who’s products suck?

schmak01

Sep 25, 2004
The Colony, Texas
I work for the largest health care provider in the world. One of the richest companies in the world, yet, two of our key products, our prescription service and our HSA services suck major donkey balls.

Our Rx app doesn’t even give you an option to pay for your Rx when you order. They have to send you a mailer. Then guess what, you can’t pay for it in the app at all! Yeah you have to take your HSA card from the same company, put it in the website or mail the bill back to pay for it.

Oh, but on the website, it logs you out once you update your CC number for your HSA. If you type it in wrong it just doesn’t show anything, logs you out. No error. No card of course, but if you get it right, you have to log back in, go into cards, and double check if it is there. Oh and have to put it in as a credit card, not as an HSA card or it again fails.

Im in a completely different part of the company that doesn’t deal with these services at all, but I am force for be a consumer of them. I am guessing it’s part of a larger prevailing culture issue where we don’t get out of our own way and constantly want to build everything in house with employees that have no business building these applications instead of hiring actual web and app developers.

It’s mind boggling to me how inept a company like this is, but this is my first time working for a huge ass company, maybe it’s the norm when they get too big and try to get out of their comfort zones to maximize profit?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News