ADVERTISEMENT

2015 Road Games

SmackDaddy

Known Member
May 29, 2001
As most of us know, the measure of a good team is determined by the ability to win games on the road.

I've been looking at the 2015 schedule and in particular the road games to see how we'll fare this year. We've historically been good at laying one good turd a year on the road (Bama last year, LSU the year before, the disastrous loss to Baylor in 2004 (I know you don't remember the end of that one ballershotcaller so I'll remind you: we ran out of time with the score 34-35). Luckily we only have three REAL road games this season.

Anyway, Ole Miss is the one that worries me. Shut down defense, rowdy crowd, they owe us for stealing two wins there. I think LSU will be close regardless of who wins and Vandy is a W.

What do you guys think? Which road game has a higher likelihood of causing BSC to run to his car for an early exit? Anybody know if we're "home" or "away" in the game against the Hogs in Jerry's World? That one could see a very quick BSC commute home if we can't stop their running game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News