ADVERTISEMENT

Wonder why Lebron isn’t crying about this?

dude.. if Blake would have been ignored, the cops would have ignored a call for help and ignored 3kids in the car.
I think you and I both know how Blake could have avoided being shot.
Yep. 100% agree. I keep saying it was his fault.

I also think the difference in treatment of him vs Rittenhouse is at least somewhat illustrative of some issues on how police view races. Doesn’t make them racists, but at least some degree of prejudice.

I get nobody here will agree. That’s also interesting given how many times I’ve read the left is intolerant, won’t listen, and if you don’t think what they think you get canceled.

All I’m saying is it’s worth a look into why the police completely ignored a guy walking at them with a rifle around his body, hands up like he is surrendering and people telling “he just shot someone”. And every single person here so far as said that’s a totally fine and normal reaction to that situation.

Last edited:
Yep. 100% agree. I keep saying it was his fault.

I also think the difference in treatment of him vs Rittenhouse is at least somewhat illustrative of some issues on how police view races. Doesn’t make them racists, but at least some degree of prejudice.

I get nobody here will agree. That’s also interesting given how many times I’ve read the left is intolerant, won’t listen, and if you don’t think what they think you get canceled.

All I’m saying is it’s worth a look into why the police completely ignored a guy walking around them with a rifle around his body, hands up like he is surrendering and people telling “he just shot someone”. And every single person here so far as said that’s a totally fine and normal reaction to that situation.
i heard this morning on the radio that the cops had talked to rittenhouse earlier, well before the shootings..
if true, perhaps they focused on the rioters, believing rittenhouse was not an immediate concern.

Reactions: BDB99
i heard this morning on the radio that the cops had talked to rittenhouse earlier, well before the shootings..
if true, perhaps they focused on the rioters, believing rittenhouse was not an immediate concern.
I guess that’s some explanation. But I’d guess maybe 20 cops ignored him. Did they all talk to him?

Like I said, nobody here will agree it’s even slightly interesting. In my opinion, that’s why we are where we are. Neither side will even consider each other’s side. The difference in treatment here seems worthy of a discussion and investigation.

I think the protests over Blake were misguided. But I can at least understand the perspective especially when you view it in the light of the reaction to Rittenhouse (I know it happened post Blake protests so it’s not an excuse). When you see the disparity in treatment for your entire life, can you see how that’d be frustrating and maybe explode when you see something like Floyd?

The protest are about people in authority abusing their power. This is tragic and terrible. It’s not a protest thing though. We don’t protest stopping random murders because there is nothing to reform. Murderers aren’t unionized.

Agree or not agree with protesting police brutality. You have to admit that it’s at least a protestable (probably not a word) thing. In other words, there arguably could be reform or changes. You can’t reform or change random murders.

It’s as stupid as saying why isn’t BLM protesting Chicago murders. First, don’t dictate what people should protest or say if you protest against x you must against y. That’s dumb. Also, nobody likes or supports murder, but you cannot reform the public.
I would say it’s not a protest against anything specific, other than hate for the United States. Leftist simply hate everything about the United States. Ignorant liberal idiots is the only answer.

I would say it’s not a protest against anything specific, other than hate for the United States. Leftist simply hate everything about the United States. Ignorant liberal idiots is the only answer.
You believe what you believe. But that’s ignorant. I’m a Democrat. So are some of my friends and colleagues. And some are Republicans. We all love this country.

What you just did was stereotype. Which isn’t far away from the issues we are facing.

You believe what you believe. But that’s ignorant. I’m a Democrat. So are some of my friends and colleagues. And some are Republicans. We all love this country.

What you just did was stereotype. Which isn’t far away from the issues we are facing.
He said leftist, not democratic’s. You can be part of the Democratic Party without being a leftist.
The problem with the Democratic Party is that leftist ideology has taken over the Party.
Have you taken the time to read the parties current agenda?
There’s a reason they didn’t talk about it at all during the DNC because the moderate dems would be shocked.

Those people berating the cop are evil and vile.
Honestly, have they thought about what life would be like without any police? It may seem like fun and games in their dreams, but the CHOP/CHAZ showed what happens without police. Though maybe being more charitable, they think it could be like a Francis Ford Coppola movie where the mafia would just move in and protect everyone in exchange for some modest cash and favors.

Honestly, have they thought about what life would be like without any police? It may seem like fun and games in their dreams, but the CHOP/CHAZ showed what happens without police. Though maybe being more charitable, they think it could be like a Francis Ford Coppola movie where the mafia would just move in and protect everyone in exchange for some modest cash and favors.
These are soldiers of BLM and Antifa and other Marxist Bernie types. They want to rewrite the rules one way or another. If it comes to burning people out and essentially declaring a level of warfare so be it. They’re trying their damndest to start a race war imo

Reactions: texasguyto
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT