ADVERTISEMENT

Wine specials/sale

Higher Authority

Gold Member
We are clearing out some of our last bottles of wine at my wine shop, and we offering some pretty big discounts to our wine club members. However I wanted to share these out with AY in case any of you guys want to load up on some incredibly good deals. I can ship to anywhere in Texas and can't ship liquor, but if you are interested in grabbing any of these, I can do them by the case minimum (12 bottles), maybe a super case (15) if we have the packaging. If you put in an order, I'll reach out to you to get your payment and shipping info and give you a total.

Here's the link to the newsletter where the wines that are on sale are listed. Each one has a "Reserve Now" link below it where you can tell me how many of each you want. It's first come/first served, and I'll let you know if we are out and if you want to sub in any others that are on sale.

If you are local and want to come check out Graham, Texas, our annual Food Truck Championship festival is this weekend, and we are hosting our annual Big Pour wine tasting event tomorrow night with our featured guests from Ron Rubin Wines.

Link to wine deals

My email is michael@grahamwines.com in case you need to reach out about a shipment. I can do special orders as well if you need me to try to track down other wines, esp now that we are allowed to ship within the state.

Reactions: sigeast02 and TP97
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News