ADVERTISEMENT

Wild night last night...

NebFlanders

Gold Member
Aug 14, 2013
Spring, TX
Went to Verizon store by my place last night after I decided that I needed a new iphone. About 30 seconds after I walked in, two masked men with guns walk in wanting to rob the store. It was just myself and two female sales people helping me. They forced us into the back room where the phones are and had us fill two pillow cases with all the iphones and galaxies they had. Then made us lay on the ground closed the door and ran.

They didnt take any personal stuff thankfully, I hate having to go change the CC info on all my recurring payments.

Mostly annoyed that I didn't get a phone after finally deciding to get one, must be a sign that I need to wait for the 7. Or maybe the store will give me a free 6 for my troubles.

Also the store has some major safety oversights. Greatest being the fact that they had a phone with a tracker on it for just these situations stored in the back room. But the robbers must have done this before because they said don't put the one with the tracker in it. And the one with the tracker in it had a post it note saying Tracker on it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News