ADVERTISEMENT

when is a vaccine not a vaccine unless you change the definition of vaccine?

Rooster77

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2002
Just go get vaxxed. Good lord…..it’s fk’ing pro business.

Most vaccines are not 100% effective. Did u get a shingles vaccine?

Great…this shit again. The shot helps, bottom line. It may not prevent illness as we were initially led to believe, that part is 100% true. And clearly, this has become politicized for many of our fellow citizens. That being said, it can lessen the symptoms if not prevent them entirely for most folks. And considering the majority of hospitalizations and severe illness are currently coming from the unvaccinated population, that should help paint a fairly clear picture for you. That being said, if you don’t want to get the shot, that’s your choice. There are a couple of posters on here who have had very serious personal tragedies from covid that would likely strongly advise you to consider getting it.

This debate will die out once the insurance companies begin charging higher premiums for unvaccinated people.

Reactions: bioaggie
Fortunately I have superhuman immunity to COVID 19, but not everybody is that lucky and should reconsider not getting the vax !!
For those not current just google "superhuman immunity".

that would be equally idiotic.

can you think of a third, non-retarded option?

This debate will die out once the insurance companies begin charging higher premiums for unvaccinated people.
Keep being smugly happy about this. Next it will be all you overweight drinkers. I can only guess that would cover at least 80% of AY.
But just keep promoting this as a good thing

Keep being smugly happy about this. Next it will be all you overweight drinkers. I can only guess that would cover at least 80% of AY.

What the fvck are you talking about?

So like I said, this debate will be done once the insurance companies make their move because getting hit in the wallet changes behavior. Did I say that’s a good thing?

Did I??? ANSWER THE QUESTION.

No I didn’t. And I am screwing with you on that last sentence. But you must have read my post in a different tone than I intended because I don’t give a damn if anyone gets the shot or not. Free will.

What the fvck are you talking about?

So like I said, this debate will be done once the insurance companies make their move because getting hit in the wallet changes behavior. Did I say that’s a good thing?

Did I??? ANSWER THE QUESTION.

No I didn’t. And I am screwing with you on that last sentence. But you must have read my post in a different tone than I intended because I don’t give a damn if anyone gets the shot or not. Free will.
I'm talking out of my *ss like everyone else, so chill.
You're right, I did read that in a different tone.

Reactions: TP97
Thanks but I’m done

giphy.gif

This was known 15 months ago. The vaccine can’t be perfect because coronavirus mutates quickly like flu.

we got super excited in June when effectiveness data hit at 90+%, and cases were dropping.

but then the delta variant hit. Just like was predicted would probably happen many months ago.

And the less public health measures we comply with, the MORE it spreads, and we INCREASE the statistical chance for mutations.

So now the vaccine data says it may not prevent it, but it almost 99.9% keeps you from the hospital or dying. Kinda like flu vaccines have been …forever

but you just go on and keep yelling at clouds that the whole thing is a fake conspiracy…..

Reactions: bioaggie
That being said, if you don’t want to get the shot, that’s your choice.
not anymore.

this is what all of the left, most of the middle, and half of the right telling people "c'mon man, just do what they tell you" gets you.

Yeah, TP97 is right.

You read his post in the wrong tone of voice.

Try it again in his mom's voice.

Adding a little panting will make it seem more familiar and realistic.

Reactions: darterbury
not anymore.

this is what all of the left, most of the middle, and half of the right telling people "c'mon man, just do what they tell you" gets you.
You still have a choice.
You just have to determine if you can afford the consequences. Just like always.

You still have a choice.
You just have to determine if you can afford the consequences. Just like always.
I’m sorry. Please allow me to
Clarify: If you intend to provide for your family, and you work for a public or a private—a PRIVATE—company with over certain number of employees (#science), you practically don’t have a choice.

Last edited:
Yeah, TP97 is right.

You read his post in the wrong tone of voice.

Try it again in his mom's voice.

Adding a little panting will make it seem more familiar and realistic.
Oh yeah...... That's much better. Thanks.
Excuse me while I clean myself up.....

so apparently covid vaccines don't really prevent covid, but lesson the severity? kinda like the seasonal flu shots? gotta love CDC doing gymnastics to keep this great charade going

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/cdc-changes-definition-vaccine-vindicates-alex-berenson/

of course not so sure getting shot is lessoning the severity according to Isreal where almost 90% of their citizens got the shot and are now suffering.
I can attest to the first part since my son and I are vaccinated and both caught it. that little tyrannical mandate Biden threw our there yesterday totally should be ignored since they can't be truthful in this. Covid isn't going away no matter what is done. You will get it Vaccinated or not. It is your choice if you want to chance it without the vaccination but everyone is going to get it at some point.

I can attest to the first part since my son and I are vaccinated and both caught it. that little tyrannical mandate Biden threw our there yesterday totally should be ignored since they can't be truthful in this. Covid isn't going away no matter what is done. You will get it Vaccinated or not. It is your choice if you want to chance it without the vaccination but everyone is going to get it at some point.
Being rationale is NOT ALLOWED on this thread. STOP IT!

Reactions: clayber and KSig44
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT