ADVERTISEMENT

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH RIVALS??????

rburkham

Known Member
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2004
Greenville, TX 75402
I have been a member since 2004, I have not done anything to get blacklisted. However, since October, 2014, I have been shut off of Northgate FOUR times!!!! It always takes a great effort to get them to correct it (Once, I had to pay an additional year to get back online!!! Since they would not refund the extra year that I had to pay, I am now using it. It expires next February 5, 2017.) They have, without warning or purpose. SHUT ME OFF AGAIN!!! I do not have the number to contact them (I am 85, and do not remember the technical details of how to contact them).

If one of you know how to contact them, by phone of email, I would most graciously appreciate you sending me the information!!!! I thank you in advance for your kindness...

Have a great day!!!

Roy Burkham,
Greenville, TX
(903) 980 8118
rburkham@gmail.com

Reactions: DJArivals-11
Roy.
I con cur with your feelings. They are with a doubt the worst I have ever seen. Poor service !
No numbers to contact to get problems resolved. it is terrible. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. NONE1
DJArivals-11

two days in a row .......the system has logged me out and the login page "doesn't exist. I'm glad I have better options...wondering why I'm still paying for this one.

Roy.
I con cur with your feelings. They are with a doubt the worst I have ever seen. Poor service !
No numbers to contact to get problems resolved. it is terrible. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. NONE1
DJArivals-11
I HAVE been A MEMBER FOR YEARS-- had to change because could not connect. Maybe I was cut off too..Gold member too?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT