ADVERTISEMENT

What makes a conspiracy?

No, simply saying that I don't take all "science" as undeniable fact. 17th century doctors probably said the same things about 15th century doctors, who said the same thing about 13th century doctors, who said.... Every generation tends to think they have all the answers, but in reality when you dig down into any science, at some point we don't know and are just creating an algorithm to try to explain God's miracles. 50-100 years from now man-made global warming theories may be looked at as E=mc2, or laughed at like the flat earth. Either way I agree we should be better stewards of the earth we have.
The only people that will be laughed at will be those who thought the Earth warming was junk science and who pushed agendas against it.

So....90%+ of weather/climate scientists worldwide agree we are experiencing manmade climate change but many folks on here claim it is a conspiracy. If so, it must be the most popular conspiracy in history.
Are 90% of the weather/climate scientists on the government payroll or getting federal grants to provide their opinion?

and are we sure those images of arctic collapse aren’t doctored by cia computer nerds?

i mean, think about it.

The only people that will be laughed at will be those who thought the Earth warming was junk science and who pushed agendas against it.
Lots of people believe lots of things and I laugh at them all...LMAO

Predicting the Next Geologic Ice Age - ThoughtCo

www.thoughtco.com/the-next-ice-age-1434950

Dec 11, 2018 · Some scientists believe that an increase in global temperature, as is now being experienced, could be a sign of an impending ice age and could actually increase the amount of ice on the earth's surface. The cold, dry air above the Arctic and Antarctica carries little moisture and drops little snow on the regions.

Melting icebergs key to sequence of an ice age: New study ...

www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/01/...

Jan 13, 2021 · (2021, January 13). Melting icebergs key to sequence of an ice age: New study unravels long-standing climate mystery and provides insight into how our planet may change in the future. ScienceDaily ...

science has never once been like politics where everyone agrees to run with whatever talking point serves their immediate self interest.

consensus building takes time and lots of empirical testing.

and a willingness to throw out a hypothesis when disproven by evidence.

In 74 all the scientist said we were going into are next ice age, NASA had a temp chart from 1880 till then showing temps going down. Now today NASA has a temp chart from 1880 with the temps going up less than one degree in a 140 years. How did they go back in time and change temperatures?

Lots of people believe lots of things and I laugh at them all...LMAO

Predicting the Next Geologic Ice Age - ThoughtCo

www.thoughtco.com/the-next-ice-age-1434950

Dec 11, 2018 · Some scientists believe that an increase in global temperature, as is now being experienced, could be a sign of an impending ice age and could actually increase the amount of ice on the earth's surface. The cold, dry air above the Arctic and Antarctica carries little moisture and drops little snow on the regions.

Melting icebergs key to sequence of an ice age: New study ...

www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/01/...

Jan 13, 2021 · (2021, January 13). Melting icebergs key to sequence of an ice age: New study unravels long-standing climate mystery and provides insight into how our planet may change in the future. ScienceDaily ...
In 74 all the scientist said we were going into are next ice age, NASA had a temp chart from 1880 till then showing temps going down. Now today NASA has a temp chart from 1880 with the temps going up less than one degree in a 140 years. How did they go back in time and change temperatures?

Keep being the doubting Thomas in the face of the obvious.

if your position were a car stopped at a red light, they’d roll coal at it.

Last edited:
Just say "I work in the oil industry and would like to continuing to make money." I can respect that.
You may be a wiz with the voir dire but you missed me by a mile councilor.
I am a big proponent of renewable energy and own a Tesla and Avalon Hybrid but believe the market will transition more effectively without the random symbolic closing of a pipeline.

You may be a wiz with the voir dire but you missed me by a mile councilor.
I am a big proponent of renewable energy and own a Tesla and Avalon Hybrid but believe the market will transition more effectively without the random symbolic closing of a pipeline.
I respect all of that and pretty much agree (not that you were looking for my approval but always good to see people on other sides can see eye to eye).

Do you like your Tesla? Almost seems like a silly question.

I respect all of that and pretty much agree (not that you were looking for my approval but always good to see people on other sides can see eye to eye).

Do you like your Tesla? Almost seems like a silly question.
Absolutely love it and believe this technology is the future.
We probably see eye to eye on more issues than not but the name calling and barbs do get old.
I love my country and family and want them safe and I’m a capitalist thtu and thru and any policy that threatens my view I oppose👍
I hate open boarders , sanctuary cities, increased regulations and anyone that loves China!

Reactions: clayber
Says the guy who believed Trump could overthrow an election by simply willing it.
Never believed that but do believe voting integrity is non existent with mass ballot mail outs!
No audit trail and no ability to reconcile results inevitably leads to no trust .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT