ADVERTISEMENT

We are truly being led by novices.....

Ask yourself this “ is there anything or any decision they have done (ever) that give you confidence in their leadership “??????

This seems like a prudent thing to do.

Lu told lawmakers that the administration is “in the process of trying to understand whether defense technology that we are sharing with India today can be adequately safeguarded given India’s historical relationship with Russia and its defense sales.”

“It is critical that with any partner, that the United States is able to assure itself that any defense technology we share is sufficiently protected,” he said.
What part of it do you hate?

This seems like a prudent thing to do.

What part of it do you hate?
The part where it is driving The 4th ranked military into the arms of a coalition of the #2 and 3 militaries. They are getting super stronger while we are stuck with a group of has beens that can't seem to put in "their fair share" towards their defense based on NATO terms. First, we shouldn't be selling off tech that is remotely close to our state of the art primarily for this reason. We sell arms all over the place and to countries more questionable than India. This is a lack of understanding what is happening and ignoring possible outcomes.

In recruiting terms, we just pushed a high 4 star into the arms of our biggest competition.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: darterbury
Dude, they haven’t done anything yet. Calm down. They are “considering “.
India has been trying to ride the fence and theses are just words to try to get them clearly off of it.

they are allied with us, Japan, Australia against China.

your complaints about selling them arms tech….you need to complain about multiple administrations who have been doing that for a decade.

Dude, they haven’t done anything yet. Calm down. They are “considering “.
India has been trying to ride the fence and theses are just words to try to get them clearly off of it.

they are allied with us, Japan, Australia against China.

your complaints about selling them arms tech….you need to complain about multiple administrations who have been doing that for a decade.
I didn't complain about arm tech, just that we shouldn't be selling the most state of the art for fear of sharing. This has always been policy I thought. And if not it's this administration questioning it? At the point where we are "recruiting" people to our side I don't think it's the time to get petty about things.

So with threat of WWIII, we are just going to piss off the #4 military in the world who we have a decent relationship with for past actions they did before the Russian actions. All the while we are ok still buying Russian oil and helping to fund the war.

Biden pushed Russia and China together so why not push India to them as well.

https://thehill.com/policy/internat...ons-on-india-over-russian-military-stockpiles
No surprise that all this activity started happening after Biden and Harris were in the White House.

The big trick is when they try to blame Trump.

I guess that the good news is that attention has been taken off Biden’s epic failure with the border, oops I meant to say the Virus, I mean the economy. Crap! I’m having a hard time picking one.

Reactions: darterbury
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT