ADVERTISEMENT

This Sucks About Jimbo Fisher

I am upset, I was hoping you guys would take Jimbo Fisher away from FSU. His yearly bullshit is getting on our nerves.

Jimbo makes his choice: https://usaherald.com/update-jimbo-fisher-staying-fsu-texas-off-table/
Please god no. I’ll never forgive the aggies if we have to keep that cuck
Fake news
I get the need to try an troll us, but this really seems like you're just going through the motions.

Although props to @AtlNole11 for having the prescience to set up an account 15 years ago to give us his first post.

One thing you can count on, Jimbo's arrogant BS act will grow old with Aggie fans. It's not a matter of if, it's only when.

So let's recap how the 75-million genius did in recruiting. It is a given that he is lacking as a game-day coach with his 1970's style offense and playing chicken ball, but he is a recruiting savant, at least according to the hype. So how did he do?

1) He came up with the 16th rated class per Rivals and ESPN
2) He got out recruited by FSU
3) He got absolutely smoked by Texas
4) He came in 5th in the SEC per Rivals and 6th in the SEC by ESPN
5) Both FSU and Texas signed 6 of the Rivals top 100 while he could only muster 2 (#90 and 94)
6) HE GOT OUT RECRUITED BY ED ORGERON AND DAN MULLEN JUST IN THE SEC. Let that one sink in for a second.
7) He is excited that he got a 3* QB from FSU, except he is a dual threat QB and doesn't fit his 70's offense for crap.
6) He whiffed in the early signing period

And all of this is after he struggled mightily to even assemble a staff of no-name assistants. Add it all up and what do you get.......JIMMY SEXTON RAISE TIME.

Yup, welcome to the world of the J&J twins. He finished in the top 20 so he deserves a raise, and expects a big one. It really wasn't his fault his recruiting was underwhelming, it is entirely A&M's fault and he will expect corrections immediately. You see, you have crap facilities and he can't recruit without a brand name like FSU behind him without better toys. So it is all your fault, but nothing that a 200 to 300-million upgrade won't correct (along with his raise of course).

You guys bought a bill of good and way overpaid for it. I suspect within 3-years you will want to use him as fuel for your bonfire.

Reactions: seabass4592
So let's recap how the 75-million genius did in recruiting. It is a given that he is lacking as a game-day coach with his 1970's style offense and playing chicken ball, but he is a recruiting savant, at least according to the hype. So how did he do?

1) He came up with the 16th rated class per Rivals and ESPN
2) He got out recruited by FSU
3) He got absolutely smoked by Texas
4) He came in 5th in the SEC per Rivals and 6th in the SEC by ESPN
5) Both FSU and Texas signed 6 of the Rivals top 100 while he could only muster 2 (#90 and 94)
6) HE GOT OUT RECRUITED BY ED ORGERON AND DAN MULLEN JUST IN THE SEC. Let that one sink in for a second.
7) He is excited that he got a 3* QB from FSU, except he is a dual threat QB and doesn't fit his 70's offense for crap.
6) He whiffed in the early signing period

And all of this is after he struggled mightily to even assemble a staff of no-name assistants. Add it all up and what do you get.......JIMMY SEXTON RAISE TIME.

Yup, welcome to the world of the J&J twins. He finished in the top 20 so he deserves a raise, and expects a big one. It really wasn't his fault his recruiting was underwhelming, it is entirely A&M's fault and he will expect corrections immediately. You see, you have crap facilities and he can't recruit without a brand name like FSU behind him without better toys. So it is all your fault, but nothing that a 200 to 300-million upgrade won't correct (along with his raise of course).

You guys bought a bill of good and way overpaid for it. I suspect within 3-years you will want to use him as fuel for your bonfire.

Sorry, fan.. Sounds like a very bitter and hurt person here. Do we care? No.
About the sudden 180 with Jimbo's ability to recruit and to coach I know you do not believe this, and we know it too.
As far as your jabs at A&M that we are spending too much money on Jimbo I have to say I have been to your boards.. I have seen many grown men crying and whining please God let this be a joke. It is no joke. and yes, FSU would have paid Jimbo to stay if you could have, and we can. Facilities: Sorry sir, it is well recognized everywhere that A&M has one of if not the best facilities and stadium in the NCAA. If you do not mention that publicly, we don't care. Good Luck with Taggart, with luck you will meet us in a playoff.

Taggart is Sumlin. 8 and 4. 7 and 5 tops
First visit to your boards. Curious, not trolling. No hate for TAMU.
We will see about your record prediction. FSU schedule next year looks tough. Hard to see where TAMU will end up any better though. Will A&M beat Clemson, Alabama, Auburn or LSU?
Re: Jimbo. He had been a very good coach, but a blind person could see he had lost the team last year and was very unprofessional on his way out. He should show some class and stop taking shots at FSU. His leaving was a win/win for him and FSU. Maybe he can pull it together with a fresh start.

First visit to your boards. Curious, not trolling. No hate for TAMU.
We will see about your record prediction. FSU schedule next year looks tough. Hard to see where TAMU will end up any better though. Will A&M beat Clemson, Alabama, Auburn or LSU?
Re: Jimbo. He had been a very good coach, but a blind person could see he had lost the team last year and was very unprofessional on his way out. He should show some class and stop taking shots at FSU. His leaving was a win/win for him and FSU. Maybe he can pull it together with a fresh start.
Well sir you say you weren't trolling, it would not be easy to me to explain how you were not.
There are a lot of reasons why FS might not have had a good year and his choice of leaving may have result of lost of faith in the school. We will see. Not making excuses for Jimbo when he was with another team.

What shots did he take at FSU? Wouldn’t upgrade isn’t a shot, it was an observation

Well sir you say you weren't trolling, it would not be easy to me to explain how you were not.
There are a lot of reasons why FS might not have had a good year and his choice of leaving may have result of lost of faith in the school. We will see. Not making excuses for Jimbo when he was with another team.
Riiight. Well good luck to you fan boy. Haha.

About the sudden 180 with Jimbo's ability to recruit and to coach I know you do not believe this, and we know it too.
As far as your jabs at A&M that we are spending too much money on Jimbo I have to say I have been to your boards.. I have seen many grown men crying and whining please God let this be a joke. It is no joke. and yes, FSU would have paid Jimbo to stay if you could have, and we can. Facilities: Sorry sir, it is well recognized everywhere that A&M has one of if not the best facilities and stadium in the NCAA. If you do not mention that publicly, we don't care. Good Luck with Taggart, with luck you will meet us in a playoff.

That sounds like it's coming from a fan base that has won a title or has been relevant in recent years... You've got it backwards... With luck YOU will me us in the playoffs. I mean, congrats on having more oil money than you know what to do with.. Those shiny facilities and huge stadium has been a real benefit in pulling in top recruits and it translating in to W's on the field!

No big deal though.. After Jimbo doesn't work out in 4-5 years, maybe it'll take $100 million to get that coveted national title. 1939 seems like a lifetime ago doesn't it?

I am surprised that you believe that FSU would have paid JF $7.5 million a year after going 5-6. Most of us were relieved to have TAMU take him off our hands. Since 2014 the program had been in decline, with inexplicable blow-out losses and a frustrating-to-watch offense. I know you all expect to get your money’s worth out of JF .... and you would, if he could. He will be an improvement over Sumlin in the short term; whether or not he is able to achieve NC success at TAMU and sustain that success is debatable, given his history. One thing you can count on: he will spend your money, and insist that it is still not enough.

That sounds like it's coming from a fan base that has won a title or has been relevant in recent years... You've got it backwards... With luck YOU will me us in the playoffs. I mean, congrats on having more oil money than you know what to do with.. Those shiny facilities and huge stadium has been a real benefit in pulling in top recruits and it translating in to W's on the field!

No big deal though.. After Jimbo doesn't work out in 4-5 years, maybe it'll take $100 million to get that coveted national title. 1939 seems like a lifetime ago doesn't it?

FSU fans everywhere are grateful to ATM for getting FSU out from under that awful contract. So I say THANKS!!!
By the way, may want to consider changing the ATM logo to something like TAMU.

Reactions: Bellis30
FSU fans everywhere are grateful to ATM for getting FSU out from under that awful contract. So I say THANKS!!!
By the way, may want to consider changing the ATM logo to something like TAMU.
Ha ha ha. Funny. Nice of you to criticize when no ne can prove you wrong because your trolling words a based on a time period far down the line. For someone who is so grateful to us for "picking up his contract", you sure are appearing to show hard feelings by lurking around trolling your ex-coach's team forum. Beat it

Ha ha ha. Funny. Nice of you to criticize when no ne can prove you wrong because your trolling words a based on a time period far down the line. For someone who is so grateful to us for "picking up his contract", you sure are appearing to show hard feelings by lurking around trolling your ex-coach's team forum. Beat it
Can't help it. Every time a response gets posted on here Rivals emails me. I just can't resist because I'm so grateful. No hard feelings towards TAMU!!! Not sure why any TAMU fan would be offended by my comments on Jimbo.

Wow with this being the offseason and me being bored I wish I would’ve been over here a while back fsu and A&M both needed coaching changes y’all did us a favor taking jimbo because he needed a change and Charles Kelly is no longer killing our defense good luck to y’all hopefully jimbo does well

Jimbo Fisher? He is dead to me!

00707_1VNYuymkFN2_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT