ADVERTISEMENT

The Truth Concerning Jimbo

King_Merlin

New or Lurking
Sep 17, 2017
Aggies here is the Truth concerning Jimbo and what is best for Aggieland and Nole land.

Jimbo is a great recruiter and a good coach. He will not be the guy to turn the Aggies into a consistent top 5 team, but he will be the guy to help get them there for the coach who follow him. There will be a huge improvement in the Aggies in the next two years. Jimbo cannot adapt to constant change in the game and his constant holding the school hostage EACH AND EVERY YEAR and this greatly wears on fans and players.

Due to serious talent and hiring Pruitt as our defensive coord we won the national championship. The next year Jimbo should have gone out and hired the top def coord to continue, but he made a huge mistake with Kelly. Also he should have done the same with Trickett, but the senior laded offensive line our championship year made him look good.

The next year was the telling year. We had so many combacks for 10-21 points down and only because we have Jamis Winston we made it to the playoffs but got blown out by Oregon. If not for winston we would have had 4 losses.

Winston leaves and Jimbo exposed. Off and def lines continue to fall under Kelly and trickett. if not for Dalvin Cook Jimbo loses 3-4 more games

This year the perfect storm to expose Jimbo. No Jamis Winston and no Dalvin Cook and you lose your QB. So now we get to see his coaching ability. A team loaded with 4 and 5 start talent and poor coaches............WE SUCK ASS.

Please take Jimbo because he will help the Aggies get established for you next coach

FSU can go hire a stud like Frost or Taggart and with this talent we will dominate

Good for both schools

ALL LIES. THE MAN IS A SAINT THAT CAN DO NO WRONG. IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY SENSE WHATSOEVER YOU WILL SIGN HIM AND DO IT TODAY. BETTER HURRY THOUGH, IF YOU LET IT FESTER ANY LONGER YOU WILL BE IN HIS RENEGOTIATION SCHEDULE AND HAVE TO GIVE HIM A RAISE BEFORE HE EVEN STARTS.
lmao

Pre-Jameis 26-11
Post Jameis 27-10
During Jameis 26-1

10-10 in last 20 ACC games.

The other 2 QBs draft eligible before Jameis were both first round picks. Not slouches at all. Jameis is generational player.

This is during a historic run of down years from Miami and Florida. So Jimbo for the most part had top 3 recruiting classes every year due to having his pick of FL talent which included a handful off all time best Nole football players.

And you just gave a 5-6 coach with the 4th most talented team in country complete control over your athletic dept.

Good luck Aggies. Thank you. We gave him 10 yr contract that likely could have sunk our program for a decade.

Hope it works out. I dislike most of the same teams y'all do...UT, LSU, AUBURN, AND F-ING BAMA.

I cannot say enough about Jimbo bringing FSU's program from a, stuck in 1996 stasis, to a cutting edge college program by 2013. And he'd only been HC for two years. Woke the FSU Admin up and made them invest all the money they made in the past 30 years into improving facilities to compete with the big dogs again. For that I thank him.

That being said, I don't think he is a very good person. He will wear on players, staff and the A$M Admin in a couple of years.

Hope you get a championship of some sort out of him before you run him off.

I cannot say enough about Jimbo bringing FSU's program from a, stuck in 1996 stasis, to a cutting edge college program by 2013. And he'd only been HC for two years. Woke the FSU Admin up and made them invest all the money they made in the past 30 years into improving facilities to compete with the big dogs again. For that I thank him.

That being said, I don't think he is a very good person. He will wear on players, staff and the A$M Admin in a couple of years.

Hope you get a championship of some sort out of him before you run him off.
Hopefully, your Administration had more sense than FSU's and wrote a small
buy-out figure for the day that you realize that his poop smells bad just like everybody's!

Hopefully, your Administration had more sense than FSU's and wrote a small
buy-out figure for the day that you realize that his poop smells bad just like everybody's!

For $75 million, Jimbo's poop would have to stink up all of College Station and then waft on over to Houston like a dark cloud emanating from Mount Doom in Mordor before they could cut him loose.

Thanks to the FSU administration for being wrong. Sincerely. aggies everywhere
Why is Seminole recruiting class up to 16 after falling to 70th after Jimbo left? And why is Aggie class ranked 50? I guess Jimbo just figures he don’t need to recruit anymore or what??

Why is Seminole recruiting class up to 16 after falling to 70th after Jimbo left? And why is Aggie class ranked 50? I guess Jimbo just figures he don’t need to recruit anymore or what??
. Let’s see where A&M finishes in recruiting this term and in football next season compared to FSU

Reactions: Elul77
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT