ADVERTISEMENT

The dog ate my homework. You gotta believe me!

I would have to hear the full segment to get a full understanding but for now I am astonished with this along with you bioaggie. Did someone not think to make a copy? Did anyone think to scan them in and email them to the left coast? Pretty silly if you ask me.

But looking at the situation, is it the deep state at it again protecting the lying, cheating democrats? What other plausible possibilities are out there?

I would have to hear the full segment to get a full understanding but for now I am astonished with this along with you bioaggie. Did someone not think to make a copy? Did anyone think to scan them in and email them to the left coast? Pretty silly if you ask me.

But looking at the situation, is it the deep state at it again protecting the lying, cheating democrats? What other plausible possibilities are out there?
Interesting you referring to anything “deep state” as plausible.

Bc that’s a bat shit crazy conspiracy theory. Crazier than a pet raccoon.

Reactions: jeffmc
What is the hunter Biden dossier?

Here’s what we know: Joe leveraged his elected VP position for personal financial gain

Reactions: darterbury
I guess Aspen doesn’t exist, since he isn’t the author

Y’all will believe this no matter what. Blind guy working on computers from people living thousands of miles away who happens to be buddies with the presidents personal idiot lawyer and the computer owners dont ever go retrieve their computers... yeah, all sounds about right. And all published in a tabloid owned by Rupert Murdock.

But whatever. You believe it so you guys can all stroke each other off in your outrage.

Reactions: jeffmc
Y’all will believe this no matter what. Blind guy working on computers from people living thousands of miles away who happens to be buddies with the presidents personal idiot lawyer and the computer owners dont ever go retrieve their computers... yeah, all sounds about right. And all published in a tabloid owned by Rupert Murdock.

But whatever. You believe it so you guys can all stroke each other off in your outrage.

Business partner in the deal (with high-level govt security clearance) turning over information. Both publicly and to the FBI.

Reactions: BDB99
Let me guess, you’re about to clam the fvck up and go play in some other thread like when the NYT was proven factually incorrect in the losers/suckers discussion?
. Biden used that factually incorrect statement in his NFL football add tonight

Let me guess, you’re about to clam the fvck up and go play in some other thread like when the NYT was proven factually incorrect in the losers/suckers discussion?
Just got tired of dealing with you dumb asses. I stand by what I said about NYT. They don’t purposefully publish false info.

Emails, texts, pictures, and interviews have been provided.

All Of which is orders of magnitude more evidence than was ever provided for the losers/suckers story, which your stupid ass argued was true “cause NYT, durr”.

Reactions: BDB99
I was interviewed by the FBI about Trump being corrupt.

Perhaps you’d like to provide documentation?

It seems that you’re leading up to trying to make the case that anything reported by the news can never be believed because the possibility not only exists—but is likely—that the information is a complete fabrication. Am I getting close?

Last edited:
I can only assume, mr Jones, that your contention is that this is a right wing conspiracy?

Emails, texts, pictures, and interviews have been provided.

All Of which is orders of magnitude more evidence than was ever provided for the losers/suckers story, which your stupid ass argued was true “cause NYT, durr”.
What’s funny is I said I didn’t believe or care about the losers suckers story bc it was from anonymous sources. But as usual, facts aren’t really your cup of tea.

But I guess I’m a stupid ass bc you can’t remember what I said so you make whatever you want up. Seems like your brand to make up what others argue, then knock those straw men down. May need to ease up on the bourbon bud.

One quote from that thread from me...

“I said from the very beginning of this story that any story based on anonymous sources isn’t worth paying attention to. I think if your going to make these kind of accusations you have to let Trump challenge the accusers.”

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT