ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks Joe! Putin’s shaking in his boots.

dad_in_tx

Gold Member
Nov 4, 2014
Granbury
Last edited:

Funny thing ... I don’t remember any of these challenges from Russia during the last four years!
Probably because you were yelling at clouds all day.

Yeah - that article said for the 14th time in 2020….

Hey dad…. How’s that ol’ memory working? Any of those 14 ring a bell? Or did the darterbury end all threads curse strike again?

Hey dad…. How’s that ol’ memory working? Any of those 14 ring a bell? Or did the darterbury end all threads curse strike again?
Yes, yes. That's staying on topic. Since you mentioned it a quick check proves you've ended more threads than anybody (see below).

Insert Joe Biden 30 second memory loss pause here for dramatic effect 😁

I think the scariest thing is we have no real idea who is running this country right now. There is no way Biden is capable of making any decision at all. He is barely functioning. This should scare the crap out of anyone. Who is calling the shots?

Honest question. For those that supported a change in the WH, aren't you concerned with what you ended up with?

I think the scariest thing is we have no real idea who is running this country right now. There is no way Biden is capable of making any decision at all. He is barely functioning. This should scare the crap out of anyone. Who is calling the shots?

Honest question. For those that supported a change in the WH, aren't you concerned with what you ended up with?
Bernie says “Hi”!

Reactions: darterbury
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT