ADVERTISEMENT

Suez Canal - QAnon

DoubleJ_ag

Known Member
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2018
Big container ship is stuck in the Suez. Apparently Q thinks this is tied to child trafficking by Hillary.

Don’t understand how people buy into this stuff.

Suez all backed up

Big container ship is stuck in the Suez. Apparently Q thinks this is tied to child trafficking by Hillary.

Don’t understand how people buy into this stuff.

Suez all backed up
That's funny, since Q hasn't posted in a while......
if you read the article, "No new messages have been posted for months"
So if you want to pin every theory of every supporter on people, this is a storm that none of us can escape.

Reactions: wick
That's some serious blockage...

...the Ex-Lax brand provides gentle, dependable overnight relief. We are so confident that you will be satisfied with Ex-Lax products, we guarantee it.*

That's funny, since Q hasn't posted in a while......
if you read the article, "No new messages have been posted for months"
So if you want to pin every theory of every supporter on people, this is a storm that none of us can escape.
I bet there are some QAnon drones listening somewhere regardless if Q originated

So even though Q didn't post it, it's still Q's fault? Or do you just want to demean a large swath of people and will use any excuse to do it?
Are you defending Q supporters? I don’t get what point you’re arguing here.

Yes, just like I defend Biden supporters. They're not all leftist retards. Not all Q supporters wear tin foil hats.
Ok, so why are you going after doubleJ? He simply posted an article stating what some Q people are saying. And the things that they are saying are ridiculous. Is that him “demeaning a whole swath of people,” or are they demeaning themselves?

Ok, so why are you going after doubleJ? He simply posted an article stating what some Q people are saying. And the things that they are saying are ridiculous. Is that him “demeaning a whole swath of people,” or are they demeaning themselves?
Apparently Q thinks
Read again. That's not what he said.

See what you want to see brother.... :rolleyes:
I’m just using logic, applying it to the words you are using.

Your basic argument is “Q didn’t say that,” which is a defense of Q. You then take the illogical leap of accusing someone of trying to defame a bunch of people by misattributing a quotation.

Your basic argument is “Q didn’t say that,” which is a defense of Q. You then take the illogical leap of accusing someone of trying to defame a bunch of people by misattributing a quotation.
So did this Q say this or not? I don’t do Twitter and don’t really know or care who they are or what they say but the question of the they said it or not is simple. It’s not defending anyone it’s just refuting a lie and fake news.

Reactions: RogueAggie

You should probably look up the definition of "logic" because you aren't using it correctly.
"Q didn't say that" isn't a defense, it's a statement of fact. I even quoted the original article that stated as much. I also quoted the original statement which makes the same non-logical leap that you are making. Some stray Q supporters have a conspiracy theory, so lets pin that on Q himself and use it to belittle anyone who else who follows.
Further, I'm not attacking anyone. I'm just correcting the narrative. Demanding truth. It's one of my bad habits.

I just found out that “Q” was an actual person. I thought it was the lefts boogey man to give cover to their ANTIFA $ BLM terrorist. All this angst and print media for one dude? That’s funny. What has he done?
If I understand it correctly from some followers that I know, "Q" would drop messages on a message board that had messages and "hints" of things that were happening. There was enough there that was correct that made people believe that this person was a high level insider.
It seemed to me at the end, though, that at the end, most of the posts that I saw were "mysterious clues" that could be interpreted 100 different ways and the big conspiracies never seemed to flesh out. So he might just be that boogey man after all.
Q did bring a lot of attention to child sex trafficking though and I am amazed at how big of an industry that is and how many people are involved. I wouldn't have known that this ship was part of a conspiracy theory at all if it wasn't posted here.

Reactions: BDB99
If I understand it correctly from some followers that I know, "Q" would drop messages on a message board that had messages and "hints" of things that were happening. There was enough there that was correct that made people believe that this person was a high level insider.
It seemed to me at the end, though, that at the end, most of the posts that I saw were "mysterious clues" that could be interpreted 100 different ways and the big conspiracies never seemed to flesh out. So he might just be that boogey man after all.
Q did bring a lot of attention to child sex trafficking though and I am amazed at how big of an industry that is and how many people are involved. I wouldn't have known that this ship was part of a conspiracy theory at all if it wasn't posted here.
Yeah. Sex and human trafficking is insanely common and scary. Have been involved with NCMEC for years and it would amaze people how prevalent child sex trafficking and molestation. Democrat just voted to make the Cartels the big winner in all this human trafficking. Nice work. Joe Biden is responsible for a huge spike in child sex trafficking and in his news conference he gets asked the question of if he plans to run for a second term. Pathetic

Reactions: RogueAggie
Yeah. Sex and human trafficking is insanely common and scary. Have been involved with NCMEC for years and it would amaze people how prevalent child sex trafficking and molestation. Democrat just voted to make the Cartels the big winner in all this human trafficking. Nice work. Joe Biden is responsible for a huge spike in child sex trafficking and in his news conference he gets asked the question of if he plans to run for a second term. Pathetic
God bless you for your service with NCMEC. I appreciate your efforts.

God bless you for your service with NCMEC. I appreciate your efforts.
Thanks but don’t get misunderstand. I’m not directly involved. Just a donor and participate in some of their fund raising events. Have some close friends that are involved and the inside stories are amazingly sick and scary. It’s in every neighborhood no matter the socioeconomic situation and is largely ignored. Especially here on I35 coming straight up from Mexico just like drugs. There are so many sick sorry mfers out there is makes you never want to let your daughter out of sight unless you know everyone around and even then you got to be careful. Boys too unfortunately

Been away for a while. Just saw updates on this thread.

Actually... my original post had a typo on my part that would definitely be confusing. I meant to say “Apparently QAnon thinks...”, instead I stated “Apparently Q thinks...”. Basically this typo makes it look like I was specifically referring to Q (the person). That was not my intent.

Now, regarding whether I am trying to demean a whole swath of people. I am not. Probably should have originally stated “Some people in QAnon think...”. Because honestly I have no idea how many people in “QAnon” are still listening. Or if they are now much more fragmented.

Here’s what I do believe. There are people out there selling out their lives believing some really crazy unsubstantiated stuff. And when the crazy stuff doesn’t come true, someone somewhere moves the goalposts and creates a new version or extension of the narrative. I’m not saying every conspiracy theory is automatically false, but the type of stuff that typically comes out of QAnon seems crazy to me.

Reactions: MeatWalletMassacre
Posted this on the NG board. I don’t know a whole heck of a lot about this stuff, but man they really go down the rabbit hole.

These Q Anon things are so awesome to read. People have truly lost it. Couple of highlights I’ve read recently:

-Trump is actually running the country from Mar a Lago. Military is in charge and the whole thing at the WH is actually on a movie set because Biden is dead and being played by an actor.
-JFKjr didn’t die in his airplane crash. Actually appeared at numerous Trump rallies per crowd photos. Some thought he would emerge as Trump running mate.
-Hillary recently sent to Gitmo to face trial for her crimes. Was arrested during night by team of elite military who then transported her to Gitmo. Obama there as well

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT