ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like an insurrection to me !

You’re against peaceful protesting. I’m shocked.

Tell us more about how Twitter is violating your first amendment rights. Or how this is an insurrection.

Last edited:
Not sure where you came up with those questions from my post. I’ll try again.

Anyone that sees no issue with killing babies has issues between the ears.
Janet Yellen defends black mothers choice to abortion as good for the economy and H98 points out the right to protest any cause.
I believe Janet is ultra out there as in sick between the ears ( ultra is my new buzz word)
and H98 is accurate from a legal perspective.

But the call for a summer of rage does not conjure up visions of peaceful protests but rather images of past mostly peaceful protests resembling an insurrection.

Reactions: dad_in_tx
Janet Yellen defends black mothers choice to abortion as good for the economy and H98 points out the right to protest any cause.
I believe Janet is ultra out there as in sick between the ears ( ultra is my new buzz word)

But the call for a summer of rage does not conjure up visions of peaceful protests but rather images of past mostly peaceful protests resembling an insurrection.
Oh, you can’t say insurrection bc only the Jan 6 protest was an insurrection.

Reactions: ITS BK

so if Yellen is worried that unwanted babies should be killed to help the economy, why is she not for killing everyone that is draining our resources and not producing but only taking? what a weird argument to make

so if Yellen is worried that unwanted babies should be killed to help the economy, why is she not for killing everyone that is draining our resources and not producing but only taking? what a weird argument to make
Not.to mention the open borders concept of ‘Just let them in’. This being independent of vaccination status or any othe disease status. I’m sure that really really helps the economy. Or not!

Reactions: BDB99 and ITS BK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT