ADVERTISEMENT

So Ukraine has Biological "research" facilities....

KSig44

Sep 21, 2001
And the worry is Russia will get them. But who's "research" facilities are they? Do we think Ukraine ahs been funding all of this themselves? The more we hear about things the more this bang of the war drum is smelling more like a CYA action from a lot of politicians that have gotten rich doing things they shouldn't. Also love her comment of Russia accusing those of things they do...sounds like a democrat to me.

I feel for the innocents in this. Those in Ukraine and those in Russia. I feel for us too unless we can get these ethically bankrupt turds out of power.

well of course they have biological research facilities in Ukraine. you wouldn't expect Fauci to spend all of his time in China, would you? could be the next "October Surprise" to help Dems avoid the red wave

Reactions: clayber and ITS BK
And the worry is Russia will get them. But who's "research" facilities are they? Do we think Ukraine ahs been funding all of this themselves? The more we hear about things the more this bang of the war drum is smelling more like a CYA action from a lot of politicians that have gotten rich doing things they shouldn't. Also love her comment of Russia accusing those of things they do...sounds like a democrat to me.

I feel for the innocents in this. Those in Ukraine and those in Russia. I feel for us too unless we can get these ethically bankrupt turds out of power.

What was the nature of Biden's son's consultant work in the Ukraine? Bio / Chem warfare perhaps?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT