ADVERTISEMENT

So the Governor

BackerU

Known Member
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Wants to kill me because he and his have received the vaccine.

I’m no longer a front line responder, I’m not 65 and I therefore can’t get the vaccine but Abbott doesn’t care. He got his vaccine - screw me.

• Haha
Reactions: RogueAggie
Seems like there should be some threshold for vaccines numbers but hey that’s politics. His approval numbers were going down.

Reactions: jeffmc

I’m no longer a front line responder, I’m not 65 and I therefore can’t get the vaccine but Abbott doesn’t care. He got his vaccine - screw me.
poor you

You know the odds you die are still <1%...but whatever

wear 3 masks?

Reactions: raraeo
Op, is this you?

I’m really just kidding, just couldn’t resist.

• Haha
Reactions: RogueAggie
What? You guys throw around how this shît is practically harmless yet we’ve got one of the most active members of the community fighting for his life.

It was likely contracted from his wife, from within his house, while we were under an active mask mandate.

but continue to hold him up as a prop without his consent if you wish

This is stooping low.

It really isn’t. No one is using him for a prop, but when we mentioned our aunts, grandmothers going to the hospital no one cared. It’s come down to, unless you or your family has a death then everyone on here won’t take it seriously. The lack of empathy is gross and the Aggieyell virtue signaling back and forth on how much you don’t think Covid is a big deal is gross. Just odd and annoying how much you guys tell each other how much you don’t care.

It really isn’t. No one is using him for a prop, but when we mentioned our aunts, grandmothers going to the hospital no one cared. It’s come down to, unless you or your family has a death then everyone on here won’t take it seriously. The lack of empathy is gross and the Aggieyell virtue signaling back and forth on how much you don’t think Covid is a big deal is gross. Just odd and annoying how much you guys tell each other how much you don’t care.

I really don’t think anyone on here thinks it isn’t a big deal because it has destroyed so much in life, treasure and freedom. I also think it is wrong for you assume it isn’t taken seriously and projecting your feelings and judgement on others. Most realize that life marches on and it is to be overcome. It must and it will because we value life and our freedom.

My parents had covid, my mom is in hospital right now due to long term complications, had two family friends die of it....I care and understand it isn’t a “nothing burger”, but I believe lockdowns and mask do more harm then good. You can take it seriously but also believe that the current policies aren’t good, they aren’t mutually exclusive.

I really don’t think anyone on here thinks it isn’t a big deal because it has destroyed so much in life, treasure and freedom. I also think it is wrong for you assume it isn’t taken seriously and projecting your feelings and judgement on others. Most realize that life marches on and it is to be overcome. It must and it will because we value life and our freedom.
What a joke of a comment. Cool man. Go freedom. I can’t stop laughing at you

Reactions: st97

Did he steal your mask? Must have finally gotten a power chair. Bout damn time

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT