ADVERTISEMENT

Score predictions for Alabama vs Texas A&M

BAMADMAC

Oct 11, 2011
Mine is 35-24...Bama....I think your defense has lost to much from last year and the loss of receivers and off. I think I saw you guys only have 7 returning starters on defense and offense? Is that true? Hope it is an injury free game!

You're going strictly off numbers ...of returning starters. Truth be known, our defense is much faster and more athletic than it has been in years. Doesn't mean we'll be better on D but it's looking positive through fall camp.

A&M 38
Bama 28

I won't make any predictions but Bama should win because they have better players and coaches.....Johnny Football should make it interesting though. GO DAWGS!

It'll come down to the last possession. I feel pretty good if Manziel or AJ have the ball.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

You want to bet Bama wins by 21 pts or more chief?

I think A&M will win 31-28, with Manziel leading the Aggies on a last minute drive to win the game. He strikes me as someone who will block out all of the distractions and have a very good game. He's got the clutch gene, IMO. Our kicking game concerns me greatly, and I'm not sure how our corners will do against a guy like Mike Evans for a full 60 minutes, who is just a mismatch physically. I think our OL will play much better than they did against VT, but in the end, A&M pulls out a win in a match-up that could very well feature the two best teams in the country. Best of luck to you guys!

With the amount of points A&M gave up to Rice ya'lls defense is sh!t. Bama will win by at least 2 touchdowns!

gator, you think they'll let us play six of our starters against Bama?

Define spanked.

If I weren't a Bama homer and were a betting man, I might take TAM and points next Saturday, because I don't see Bama beating TAM unless Bama's OL plays a lot better -- I mean A LOT better -- than it did against VT, and I don't really see that happening, and you can bet that Sumlin and company have taken some pointers from that game. VT stacked the box and dared AJ to throw. It may have been that Nuss and Saban felt there was no need to throw the ball with three non-offensive TDs and just decided to keep it vanilla but when they did throw, it rarely worked and overall, there was almost no offensive production, and there will have to be to keep up with Johnny Football. AJ didn't exactly distinguish himself either in the VT game and acted a bit "primadonnaish." Overall, I think it will take a different Bama team showing up to outscore Texas A&M but Saban's ability to transform the team has fooled me before. We'll see.

You got any ideas?

Gonna be lots of points scored Saturday. Probably comes down to QB play. I'll take ours over yours. Plus the Aggie offense simply has too good of an O-line and playmakers to be stopped by anyone.....even Bama. Playing the game early in the season is a huge advantage for Ags.

If this game is played later on after Bama has a chance to get their wheels on offensively I might think differently.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT