ADVERTISEMENT

Schloss’s Fact Checked Comments from Last Night’s Presser - The Real Story I Trust (1.5 minute read)

ChampKindKHOU11

Known Member
Gold Member
Jul 20, 2017
Alright guys - so I’m going to do what I never do and just make a post about everything I know with Schloss. Don’t care if you guys believe me but one of our top baseball former students is a very good friend and his father remains very well connected - with Albert’s and Schloss. Here’s last nights presser and comments on the facts:

“I think it’s pretty selfish of you to ask me that question” - This is coming from a man with a very troubled personal life - led by selfishness. Speaking of - Sefish? oh you mean like cheating on your wife and splintering your family, go on…

“I left my family to be the coach at Texas A&M” - no, your wife left you after you had a weakness for being a womanizer. Why else would they not move with you? Why else are you moving to Austin where your new girlfriend will be happier?

“I took the job at Texas A&M to never take another job again. And that hasn’t changed in my mind.” - Here’s where it gets interesting - he met with Chris Del Conte weeks ago (May 8th-11th time frame to be exact) and has remained good friends since the two separated at TCU. It was made up before a national championship series/the quarterfinal even. Draw whatever conclusions you want, but the guy even went out and got portal kids to A&M ALL WHILE KNOWING HE IS LEAVING…

Privately, Schloss did let a few big money Ags know he was going. They knew it but a lot of us (me included) didn’t see the advantage of moving to the city that’s infamous for killing talent at the coach and player level. Also - we just didn’t want to believe it.

Integrity means something - and this guy showed his true colors with his family, with TCU and now with us.

Who the hell knows, maybe he moves to LSU and Baton Rouge in a few years. Coach O’s swimming in it now and I’m a firm believer people hardly ever change.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.