ADVERTISEMENT

Russia Russia Russia and Canckles

No, I am surprised other news groups are not reporting on the spying by Hillary. She isn't going to run again.

No, I am surprised other news groups are not reporting on the spying by Hillary. She isn't going to run again.
You think this will stop her, she is going to try.

The one thing the dems have figured out is the wheels of justice in this country move slowly and since they own the media they can even murky those waters the whole way. This is why they are doing things once inconceivable because they know bringing the actions to justice are near impossible. So they spy on a candidate, spy on a president, steal an election, create a false insurrection, run a sham committee to try and shut down opposition ...nothing it too great a crime for them right now.

Last edited:
Sad where our Country is both Politically and Criminally. Spying on a sitting President. Unbelievable. The Obama Administration is complicit as well.

The Democrats have been howling at the moon about Trump trying to over throw an election and all along they had already done the same thing in 2016.

It’s also amazing how much power the Clintons have and how much they have gotten away with.

The biggest issue I have with this level of spying is that it continued into his presidency and involved multiple government agencies working together to undermine a sitting president. If the media calls whatever happened on January 6th an insurrection, then what the hell is this? It's more of an insurrection and the swamp (bureaucrats) were involved in it. To me, that is the definition of treason.

An actual coup attempt took place…..it’s why they have to blow Jan 6th out of proportion and will never let that die. It’s embarrassing but we all knew it was taking place and democrats simply don’t care. They got their way. Democrats play for keeps and will continue to do so. There isn’t going to be anyone of importance have anything happen here

ADVERTISEMENT