ADVERTISEMENT

Ray-Ban Meta glasses - best gadget I've bought in a long time.

tdogdfw

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2004
Texas
I'm about to go on a trip to Machu Picchu and was going to buy a GoPro for some action shots but after doing a bit of research I opted for the new Ray-Ban Meta (Yes, Google) smart glasses and I couldn't be happier. These things are awesome. They look identical to your standard Ray-Ban Wayfarer glasses but have a small camera on the front and a button on the top. You can press the button once and it takes a picture or a quick tap and hold and it starts recording video (for up to 60 seconds). It even has a speaker and microphone built in so you can listen to music from your phone via Bluetooth, take a phone call and even ask it questions like "Tell me about the building I am looking at". Or "take a picture and send it to mom". I took it out on the lake last week with my daughter while riding a Sea Doo and worked perfectly - try doing that with a phone. The quality of the video is pretty good as well... here's a quick video walking the dog while driving a scooter. HIGHLY recommend these things. And the best part is it's not much more expensive than actually buying Ray Ban Wayfarer glasses without the technology.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News