ADVERTISEMENT

Qanon

Yeah - I’m curious why the security was so light especially given what it looked like this summer. I suspect the current administration had something to do with it. I’m sure there will be plenty of hearings and hopefully, we will know the answer.

It would also be nice to know why the Maryland national guard who was ready to go couldn’t get clearance from the White House for 1.5 hours.
I wonder who was in control of security? Was it conservatives or liberals? I know the mayor and police chief of DC are hard core liberal, but not sure they have any decisions on Capitol security.

I wonder who was in control of security? Was it conservatives or liberals? I know the mayor and police chief of DC are hard core liberal, but not sure they have any decisions on Capitol security.
You are curious as to whether the police of the Capitol of the United States of America is a federal agency??? I’m going to solve this riddle for you. Yes - it’s federal and not under control of the boogeyman. Any more brain busters?

Also - any more updates on the officer beaten by a fire extinguisher, clubs and crutches who died of unrelated injuries later that day?

Reactions: bioaggie
You are curious as to whether the police of the Capitol of the United States of America is a federal agency??? I’m going to solve this riddle for you. Yes - it’s federal and not under control of the boogeyman. Any more brain busters?

Also - any more updates on the officer beaten by a fire extinguisher, clubs and crutches who died of unrelated injuries later that day?
Don't be a dick - you know exactly what I meant. The question was who is in control of the various security organizations - and don't tell me Trump has control of the Capitol police, just like he doesn't have any control over the FBI, CIA, NSA, or other groups. And, yes, I know there are federal agencies responsible for the Capitol but there are also state and local policing as well. Pretty sure they all should have been involved with any type of security related to the protests.

Any more update on the cop who killed himself and the other that had a stroke?

Don't be a dick - you know exactly what I meant. The question was who is in control of the various security organizations - and don't tell me Trump has control of the Capitol police, just like he doesn't have any control over the FBI, CIA, NSA, or other groups. And, yes, I know there are federal agencies responsible for the Capitol but there are also state and local policing as well. Pretty sure they all should have been involved with any type of security related to the protests.

Any more update on the cop who killed himself and the other that had a stroke?
Your stoke line of BS is repugnant. Watch the f’n videos.

The suicide is all up for debate. Could have been completely unrelated or maybe he was one of the officers watching his fellow officer getting beat to death and could help and the guilt got him. I have no idea. Time will tell.

but for the love of decency stop with the unrelated stroke narrative. It’s disrespectful

Reactions: tdogdfw
I read today the cop face down getting beat actually survived. 1 cop died, dozens injured and 5 hospitalized.

This may be of some interest

Your stoke line of BS is repugnant. Watch the f’n videos.

The suicide is all up for debate. Could have been completely unrelated or maybe he was one of the officers watching his fellow officer getting beat to death and could help and the guilt got him. I have no idea. Time will tell.

but for the love of decency stop with the unrelated stroke narrative. It’s disrespectful
And your chicken little antics are pathetic. Why don't you post a video that you are referring to. I see some conflicts but NOTHING like the BLM bastards.

This may be of some interest

So ... let me summarize...

the day before the speech that President Trump is accused of making to incite a riot, the FBI had info about a riot AND YET DID NOTHING?

Give me a break! I have nothing but disdain for this whole bag of shit! You want to not answer questions about an election? Well here we are . And NOW instead of calming the waters, you come up with this snap impeachment shit? Yeah, THAT’S going to cool things off!

shit burger in a shit sandwich!

60 or so courts answered questions about the election. You just did not like the answers.
You are correct. What I wanted was a full audit of signature validation against registration signature on the mail in ballots. Was the ballot submitted by the registered voter on the registration record. You know that and I know that. It would have been a simple task, but it was never done.

You are correct. What I wanted was a full audit of signature validation against registration signature on the mail in ballots. Was the ballot submitted by the registered voter on the registration record. You know that and I know that. It would have been a simple task, but it was never done.
Well you said you were going to wait until the courts hear the issue. That didn't go the way you wanted, so you came up with something new.

Sad to read all this. We can attack the capital and the "patriots" on this thread find ways to make sense of it
The supreme court refused to hear the issue - so quit sounding like you won. They punted like pussies.

So in summary, 60 judges across multiple states (some appointed by the President), FBI, Supreme Court, (soon to be DOJ too after 1/6 Capitol storming) or any other key decision making body that disagrees with your world view are pussies or in on it?

At no point do you start to consider that its possible that your take is wrong and that the hundreds or thousands of people reviewing things may have a point??

Just curious where the breaking point is? It clearly isnt when we figure out that Q is full of it bc its Wed and still nothing. Just like the 100 other almost happened Q events

So ... let me summarize...

the day before the speech that President Trump is accused of making to incite a riot, the FBI had info about a riot AND YET DID NOTHING?

Give me a break! I have nothing but disdain for this whole bag of shit! You want to not answer questions about an election? Well here we are . And NOW instead of calming the waters, you come up with this snap impeachment shit? Yeah, THAT’S going to cool things off!

shit burger in a shit sandwich!
They aren't so mad that it was a march on the Capitol as it was a march on their authority. All this has showed post Jan 6 is just how lock step the swamp really is. The hypocrisy of having two of the impeachment presenters, one is compromised by a Chinese spy who he was banging and was fund raising for him and another actually questioned the legitimacy of the 2016 election on the house floor (same thing they are trying to demonize republicans for), it's all so laughable if it wasn't so scary stupid.

Well you said you were going to wait until the courts hear the issue. That didn't go the way you wanted, so you came up with something new.
There you go again putting words in my mouth. Yep I want the courts to act on this claim. Nope. To date they have not.

There you go again putting words in my mouth. Yep I want the courts to act on this claim. Nope. To date they have not.
Nov 20, 2020:

"Well, I’m going to wait for the court case to play out before I draw a conclusion. We shall see."

Holy shit to the original post. You are going to take out money from the stock market that’s on fire and pay taxes on your gains because you believe a theory that Trump is protecting us against satan worshipping cannibal pedophiles?

Holy shit to the original post. You are going to take out money from the stock market that’s on fire and pay taxes on your gains because you believe a theory that Trump is protecting us against satan worshipping cannibal pedophiles?
Dumbass... I said I moved money into Bonds through the inauguration from my 401(k) which has no tax consequence. Get your stories straight. No idea about the shit that may still happen, but so far there's been zero consequence in any direction.

I might move some of my long term gains into cash this week just in case.

Actually that is what you said Mr Sensitive. Somehow the market all time high totally shrugging off Lord Trumps ability to protect us from the cannibal pederasses.

So... my dad, who is a very well educated man, thinks this “plan” is all going down this week.

I promised him that I will fill a bathtub with water if the power goes out, in exchange for him “admitting he was wrong about the Qanon stuff” if nothing happens by the 21st.

I love a good conspiracy theory, but I just can’t buy into this one.

Reactions: darterbury
I have a neighbor who is convinced too. Last week it was all going to be over with by Wednesday.

Qanon is about as accurate as the news or a liberal.

Q, much like Trump’s lawyers, are all about something going down tomorrow. Perpetually tomorrow the big news drops

Not a conspiracy theory believer, but if you believe in the Qanon conspiracy, shit is about to get real this week. According to some, Trump signed the Insurrection Act yesterday which will start the dominos falling. Apparently the black outs in Pakistan and the arrest of the Italian president is part of the whole deal. I believe there's even some corruptness out of the Vatican. Anyway, thought I might move some of my long term gains into cash this week just in case. It's hard to understand some of the things that have happened over the past few months (especially the killing of the first amendment and what big tech is doing to conservatives and conservative companies) and some of their theories actually don't sound that crazy. If we start seeing power outages across the US, credit cards not working and Internet going down then it's time to sell your stocks. lol

Are we all ready to admit this was a farce and a misdirection?
Or are we still playing cosplay with fan fiction about a cabal of pedophiles running the world and the Apprentice is the only one that can save us?

*and no the answer is not Antifa or BLM did _______.

Are we all ready to admit this was a farce and a misdirection?
Or are we still playing cosplay with fan fiction about a cabal of pedophiles running the world and the Apprentice is the only one that can save us?

*and no the answer is not Antifa or BLM did _______.
Maybe we should try another TV star?

Tony Robbins? Kim Kardashian?

Like in 2016? Bat shit crazy’s
I am going to need everyone to chill. Let's eliminate one set of lies at a time. Stop whatabouting everything to death. FOCUS

Are we good to close shop on QAnon or are we all still trying to work out how next week is the week or secretly Biden is really Trump ala FaceOff?

I am going to need everyone to chill. Let's eliminate one set of lies at a time. Stop whatabouting everything to death. FOCUS

Are we good to close shop on QAnon or are we all still trying to work out how next week is the week or secretly Biden is really Trump ala FaceOff?
Please, tell me about Russia Russia Russia?

Reactions: darterbury
Please, tell me about Russia Russia Russia?
Are you talking about that investigation that led to a bunch of people going to prison for crimes against our country?

yeah - what a waste of time that was rooting out criminals.

ADVERTISEMENT