ADVERTISEMENT

PSA

exactly.

at this point, the at-risk elderly are dying because these belligerent âssholes won’t be responsible and get vaccinated.

polio would have wiped us out had this generation of pinheads been alive then.

we would have achieved herd immunity before these bad variants started to show up.

i don’t think anyone’s civil liberty or whatever permits them to put others, especially the elderly (aka boomers, so a notably large group), at risk of death.

it’s stupid, cowardly, selfish — and, possibly, quite dangerous from an infectious disease perspective.

exactly.

at this point, the at-risk elderly are dying because these belligerent âssholes won’t be responsible and get vaccinated.

polio would have wiped us out had this generation of pinheads been alive then.
I completely do not understand this comment. The above 65 age group has the highest vaccination rate and are least likel, as a demographic group, to be infected in this current cycle. I recall this group has nearly 90% vaccinated.. This cycle is attacking the under 65 group, specifically in urban, high population areas and the most at risk are Africa-American and Hispanic demographic..

and for the record, we lived through the polio epidemic bub!

Last edited:
you said nursing home residents.

breakthroughs for them will be assuredly deadly.

lots of co-morbidities.

people who are compromised die from regular flu all the time.

if we get a nasty mutation, it’s sorta too late to vaccinate, as those don’t completely work on the variant — or, maybe, hardly at all.

people who are compromised die from regular flu all the time.

if we get a nasty mutation, it’s sorta too late to vaccinate, as those don’t completely work on the variant — or, maybe, hardly at all.
Not true!

to date, the mRNA and J&J vaccines are equally effective at preventing all strains of the virus, including the Delta variant.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT