ADVERTISEMENT

PSA: Hydroxychloroquine Update

Exhausted all options of turning it into meth.
Should seek help from this guy.....

200.gif

There are docs still prescribing it- they should call and get a cut rate price

So weird how people get defensive about a state health department's mistakes. I thought we were just here to make fun of Okies.

@brohrer28 seemed to get it right from the start

I like how they buried the lede about it not being effective in "severe" cases which has been known but there are plenty of studies and data illustrating the efficacy when used early on to prevent cases from becoming severe.
hsummary.png

Average results in actual studies from around the world, but let's keep playing word games to take jabs at a former president. Link to website following studies on various treatments.

According to pandemic planning HHS should have had the lead for medical and scientific matters.

I took HCQ about 25 years ago, when I was traveling to Indonesia a lot. Last year I had the CV, but it was a very, very mild case. Any correlation from taking HCQ 25 years ago and my mild case of the virus at the end of 2020?

I took HCQ about 25 years ago, when I was traveling to Indonesia a lot. Last year I had the CV, but it was a very, very mild case. Any correlation from taking HCQ 25 years ago and my mild case of the virus at the end of 2020?
Id say you’re probably getting a mild case because most infected people get a mild case.

you some kind of okie sympathizer or something?

just point your finger at those dumbasses and laugh.

Would you also like to post about Biden giving male transexuals, probably like yourself, the ability to play sports against HS and college girls - killing their dreams of playing amateur or even professional sports? Or how about posting about the tens of thousands of jobs lost in the killing of the keystone pipeline? You can also highlight the jobs lost in building the Southern border or maybe the billions of dollars lost in the stock market? Not sure why this post has lasted so long since it's obviously a political thread trying to highlight a drug pushed by Trump that has been proven to work in some cases against Covid but has been also shown to have little impact in more advanced cases in which case the OP is trying to highlight.

People still think that shit works? Hahahaha. Go ahead and shove a UV light up your ass and I'll give you some disinfectant to mainline.

This works as well and actually gives some pretty vivid wakan dreams to boot.

lsd-molecular-structure.gif

Reactions: boone8466
Take this jackassery over to the Aggie Sports Forum where you play dumb ass bingo every day. Just an angry dude
Who's the angry "jackass" swearing? Take all this shit someplace else. And exactly what did I say that wasn't correct? Admit the facts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT