ADVERTISEMENT

Perhaps BLM is Correct in Striving to Reach Their Goal

Reckless75

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2008
As I stated in another thread, BLM members of one of the celebratory marches last night said they are not seeking defunding of police, they are seeking disbanding of police if Blacks are to ever be truly free.

It seems to be something that 20 years ago could not be fathomed. But it is now gaining traction.

What if we did a "One Week Without Police"? Kinda like the "Day Without Mexicans", but do it for a full week to really feel the effect.

No City Police, County Sheriff's Office, State Police, Military Police, National Guard, no pesky TSA at airports, no FBI....................and no Secret Service.

No one working traffic accidents, bank robberies, home invasions, car jackings. Nothing.

No Law Enforcement body cameras on the streets.

Just a free society. Free to live in harmony and be free.

Because "Law Enforcement" is the problem.

No one has to comply with LEO directives. No one has to walk in fear every day of their life because they are afraid of being confronted by a LEO.

Law Enforcement Officers could just stay home and protect their families and properties and leave everyone else alone, instead of being out on the streets trying to protect the general public. And LEO's could protect their homes and families as they see fit, because they would answer to no one that week. (hasn't it always been that way for them?)

That would give us a great preview of what "everyone in America really wants".

FREEDOM!

Let's get some of that.

Last edited:
As I stated in another thread, BLM members of one of the celebratory marches last night said they are not seeking defunding of police, they are seeking disbanding of police if Blacks are to ever be truly free.

It seems to be something that 20 years ago could not be fathomed. But it is now gaining traction.

What if we did a "One Week Without Police"? Kinda like the "Day Without Mexicans", but do it for a full week to really feel the effect.

No City Police, County Sheriff's Office, State Police, Military Police, National Guard, no pesky TSA at airports, no FBI....................and no Secret Service.

No one working traffic accidents, bank robberies, home invasions, car jackings. Nothing.

No one has to comply with LEO directives. No one has to walk in fear every day of their life because they are afraid of being confronted by a LEO.

Law Enforcement Officers could just stay home and protect their families and properties and leave everyone else alone, instead of being out on the streets trying to protect the general public. And they could protect their homes and families as they see fit, because they would answer to no one that week. (hasn't it always been that way for them?)

FREEDOM!

Let's get some of that.
Well that would be one way to get wealth redistribution without legislation.

I’ve been watching a lot more CNN and MSNBC than FOX or anything else. Trying to get an understanding of why I may be looking at things wrong.

Just now on CNN, Marc Morial, President & CEO of National Urban League was saying there have been an average of 1,000 people killed by the police each year in the 21st century, and only 138 officers have been charged and only 44 have been convicted.

Said if that is not an example of a broken system, then he doesn’t know what is.

Apparently he thinks there are no justified police shootings. Any officer involved in a shooting should be charged? Convicted?

I’m still not seeing things the way they do.

Shouldn’t we be striving to get those numbers as low as possible instead of as high as possible?

I’ve been watching a lot more CNN and MSNBC than FOX or anything else. Trying to get an understanding of why I may be looking at things wrong.

Just now on CNN, Marc Morial, President & CEO of National Urban League was saying there have been an average of 1,000 people killed by the police each year in the 21st century, and only 138 officers have been charged and only 44 have been convicted.

Said if that is not an example of a broken system, then he doesn’t know what is.

Apparently he thinks there are no justified police shootings. Any officer involved in a shooting should be charged? Convicted?

I’m still not seeing things the way they do.

Shouldn’t we be striving to get those numbers as low as possible instead of as high as possible?
This is why they are off their rocker. It's purely race and not situation. You will see that i nthe shooting that just happened in Columbus, OH. Lady cleary had a knife and was going after another person but it's the cop's fault for protecting that person.

And they are not wrong, there are more shootings of blacks to whites per capita. And that is because there is more crime commited by blacks than whites per captia. And why it that? I tend to believe it's a nurture aspect and it happens in inner cities. Inner cities allowed to run down, become delapiddated. inner city schools run down, poor teachers and tax dollars ever increased to help fight it and just get no where. So the question is, who runs these cities, these school systems? It's the same group now acting like they are on the side of the black people in the police discussion. Some of these large cities have seen one party rule for over 50 years and nothing has gotten better, only worse.

I said it before, BLM would be better served to the goal (if it is the goal) of helping the black community if they protested and went after every democrat and the media that props them up and protects them.

The goal is to gain power and money and using the cover of police shootings and plucking independent stories to tug at the heart strings of compassionate people is an effective way to do it. Local chapters are asking where the money went.

Not one life has been helped by BLM except maybe the beneficiaries of donations and defunding police only serves to make communities that need policing the most less safe.

Another stage one idea that ends in more ruin than it helps.

Not one life has been helped by BLM except maybe the beneficiaries of donations and defunding police only serves to make communities that need policing the most less safe.

Another stage one idea that ends in more ruin than it helps.
How do you know? Is it not even possible one officer reacted differently to some lawless tyrant with a dangerous scent hanging off his rear view mirror than he/she would have?

How do you know? Is it not even possible one officer reacted differently to some lawless tyrant with a dangerous scent hanging off his rear view mirror than he/she would have?

Ok fine. Maybe. The defund the police movements in several cities saw a rise in murders counterbalancing any of that. Actual, hard numbers which has never been focused on and BLM riots ruined more black businesses than cops ever could’ve along with killing people.

Law Enforcement Officers could just stay home and protect their families and properties and leave everyone else alone, instead of being out on the streets trying to protect the general public. And LEO's could protect their homes and families as they see fit, because they would answer to no one that week. (hasn't it always been that way for them?)

FREEDOM!

Let's get some of that.
I think they made a movie series about this.

Reactions: Smasher200
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT