ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, I’ll post it—Trump Org charged in 15 year tax scheme

Based on what I’ve read it’s an extremely weak case on piddling items. The stuff that’s being charged is allegedly failing to pay corporate income taxes on perks like car service use and private school tuition for execs which would be considered forms of taxable compensation.

If this is what they bring up after 18 months+ of prosecutorial fishing consider me nonplussed.

You would think that after digging for almost 6 years on a guy they would fine something that would stick. At what point does it become blatantly obvious to everyone this is a witch hunt and targeting of a political adversary on par woth a banana republic or communist nation. Pathetic

Wow, it is a crime to figure out legal ways not to pay more in taxes. We will not have enough prison space if they go after everyone who tries not to pay taxes.

I’d love to see the IRS go after the Biden family with the same hate. Hunter Biden selling his paintings for 500k should raise some eyebrows but the OP is blind to the corruption of his party.
No, I’m non partisan when it comes to corruption. Are you saying that Hunter didn’t report that sale on his taxes? What was the basis of the paintings?

No, I’m non partisan when it comes to corruption. Are you saying that Hunter didn’t report that sale on his taxes? What was the basis of the paintings?
What do you think was the basis for some rich guy buying a painting from a crack head for 500k who happens to be the son of the the VP? Probably about the same basis for all the known corruption from this man and his family. Are you serious Clark?

Reactions: SVR45 and mdriver79
What do you think was the basis for some rich guy buying a painting from a crack head for 500k who happens to be the son of the the VP? Probably about the same basis for all the known corruption from this man and his family. Are you serious Clark?
oh, I didn’t know that he painted them, that answers the basis question.

But, you didn’t answer the question about tax reporting. Did he not report the income?

But, you didn’t answer the question about tax reporting. Did he not report the income?
Well I know Joe didn’t report the kickbacks from all the dealings that hunter had in Ukraine, Russia and China. Plus right before the election hunter did pay or had someone else pay a big chunk of back taxes. His business partners were imprisoned so I highly doubt a guy funneling money internationally and is known to dispose of a handgun in a trash can could hold up to any kind of inquiry into his taxes. Especially the likes of what the Trump organization just went through. These organizations have bean counters and lawyers that are responsible for this in an actual corporation. Hunter was just grifting internationally so I would absolutely welcome an apples to apples investigation into the Biden family like the Trumps had

Reactions: SVR45
Well I know Joe didn’t report the kickbacks from all the dealings that hunter had in Ukraine, Russia and China. Plus right before the election hunter did pay or had someone else pay a big chunk of back taxes. His business partners were imprisoned so I highly doubt a guy funneling money internationally and is known to dispose of a handgun in a trash can could hold up to any kind of inquiry into his taxes. Especially the likes of what the Trump organization just went through. These organizations have bean counters and lawyers that are responsible for this in an actual corporation. Hunter was just grifting internationally so I would absolutely welcome an apples to apples investigation into the Biden family like the Trumps had
Prove the kickbacks, liar

Lol. It’s all on the laptop the fbi refuses to look at. There are multiple accounts and books written about the Biden family corruption. If you don’t know about those it doesn’t matter. You don’t care to look objectively. We can go round and round and I’m not in the mood. Look it up somewhere other than cnn or msnbc cause they’re ignoring it. Have for years amd will continue to do so. Just like they ignored the fact that Russian collusion was made up by democrats and the media. They’re all one big corrupt team and your on it. Have fun.

That’s such a bunch of BS! There’s a long long distance between an accusation and a conviction. Especially in the real estate business. That said , IDGAF!!

Lol. It’s all on the laptop the fbi refuses to look at. There are multiple accounts and books written about the Biden family corruption. If you don’t know about those it doesn’t matter. You don’t care to look objectively. We can go round and round and I’m not in the mood. Look it up somewhere other than cnn or msnbc cause they’re ignoring it. Have for years amd will continue to do so. Just like they ignored the fact that Russian collusion was made up by democrats and the media. They’re all one big corrupt team and your on it. Have fun.
*you’re

Reactions: dad_in_tx
I am a lifelong Republican, but thanks to the Nazi Traitor Trump I am now a contributing Democrat, my Dad"s mother would be pleased LOL.

Did you know the mantra of the America Nazi Party was "Make America Great" gees we headed for (fachist?) American Party!

I am a lifelong Republican, but thanks to the Nazi Traitor Trump I am now a contributing Democrat, my Dad"s mother would be pleased LOL.

Did you know the mantra of the America Nazi Party was "Make America Great" gees we headed for (fachist?) American Party!
How’s that flip from lifelong Republican to democrat going for ya? Thanks for pointing out that you are the reason for the failures that have become the US for your love of the crap Joe Biden was running on. How the hell a “lifelong Republican “ could support the shit Biden ran on is why we had a Mitt Romney as a presidential candidate. Thanks

Turns out it was a little more than his paintings but I doubt you will read anything regarding the corruption you voted for.

I’m hopeful for an indictment but our government is not a just entity that treats it’s citizens fairly. Democrats get to riot, loot, evade taxes, call themselves a women when they’re a man and anything else the want to completely “transform “ America.

Reactions: TMGlouisiana
JC, some few of y'all are so committed your ideology, you can't see the painting on the wall. 10% for the 'big guy'!

Reactions: Win77

Committed.
Respect my decision.
No interviews please.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT